Chapter six

OMG 200 READERS?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ILYG! <3
-

-

-
Marceys POV:
We finally arrived at Summers house and parked the car. Me and Jocelynn got out the car and walked into Summers house. Jocelynn walked straight in first without knocking, I closed the door behind me as I walked in the door. I saw that summer was just finishing up the place for tonight and it looked great!

"Oh hey! I didn't realise that you guys would be so early!" Summer mentioned to us as she saw is from turning around.

"Hehe yea sorry about that we just didn't want to walk into the place of people throwing up all over the place and stuff.. that's all" Jocelynn replied back to Summer brushing a bit of her hair from her face.

I went down and sat down on the couch with Jocelynn while Summer did the last she could do for the party. I went on my phone and saw that Sal had tweeted something. It said,

Can't wait for the party tonight with Q, Joe and the Ferret!!

I giggled when I read it. Sals tweets were so funny all of the time. In fact. He's just funny all of the time no matter what he dose.

"Hehe" I said to myself still staring at the tweet Sal had posted with a smile.

Jocelynn looked over at me and smirked with her phone in her hand.

"What are you smiling at on your phone?" Coming back from imagination land of thinking of Sal, I looked at Jocelynn smirking at me.

"What? Uh.. oh nothing"

"It doesn't seem like nothing.. what are you looking at on your phone?" Jocelynn demanded to know what I was gigging at all along.

"Fine. You wanna know?" I said to her putting a hand on my leg.

"Yes" she replied back to me.

"Sals tweet" I told her.

"Why is that so bad to tell me?" Jocelynn asked me giggling with the same smirk on her face.

"I don't know I feel a little funny" I lied.

"Oh ok. Well if it gets worse just tell me and we can go to my place.. ok?" Jocelynn told me.

"Oh no" I thought to myself thinking if it did get worse and Sal and the guys didn't come to the party before I even got to see them. Hopefully it won't get any worse before they come. But. What if they decided to cancel tonight?!