Chapter five

Marceys POV: it was half four when I had arrived at home. I got out my car and went in my house and called for my mom,

"Ma??" I heard some footsteps upstairs and guessed it was her. I waited for a reply.

"Ma' were are you?" I think she heard me this time. She came out of her room and looked at me. She said to me down the stairs,

"We're you calling of me?" She asks me.

"Yea I was, twice, what are you doing in your room?" I ask her back.

"Oh did you I didn't hear you sorry, and I was doing some ironing" she replied back to me.

I started to go upstairs into my room and decided to give my mom my dress to iron it. Meanwhile I sorted out witch shoes I should wear for tonight. It was either heels or my adidas white and black junior superstars.

I decided to go with the adidas superstars, so then my feet wouldn't heart as much were as if they were in heels. I always end up falling down in heels anyways. Well. I fall over my own legs so I genuinely trip over.

Time passes and it's quarter to six now. My mom is getting ready to leave for work and I'm waiting for Jocelynn to arrive.

I sit in my room while I hear my mom call from downstairs to me,

"Marcey I'm leaving for work" she calls out to me.

"Ok, bye Ma!" I call to her from my room.

My mom walks out the door and I wait for Jocelynn to arrive at the house. About ten minutes later I hear her knock at the door and walk in. She takes her shoes off and heads into my room with her dress and shoes.

She looks at me on my phone lying down and says to me,

"Get up then" she says while I put my phone down and look at her.

"We have got to be up and ready for half past seven Cinderella" she says to me again as a joke.

I get up and turn on my straighteners and started straining my hair. Jocelynn was doing her makeup in the bathroom and had her music playing, from her phone. A little while later I could hear her singing along. I giggled and smiled.

After I straightened my hair  it was my turn to do my makeup, in the bathroom now while Jocelynn straightened her hair. Yet again. She still had her music playing along on her phone.

After we had done our make up and straightened our hair it was the time by quarter to seven!

We started to put our dresses on and headed downstairs to put our shoes on. Jocelynn ran, or should I say jumped, down the stairs to get her shoes on. While I slipped a pair or trainer socks on and my trainers on.

I headed downstairs and saw me and Jocelynn matched shoes. I looked at her from her shoes to her face with a grin. She did the same. We giggled, grabbed our phones, my car keys, and headed outside to the car.

Summers house was only the same amount of minutes away as Jocelynns house. We liked to go early to party's so then we don't walk into drunk people throwing up allover the place.

-

-

-

HEY GUYS HOPED YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND CHAPTER SIX WILL BE OUT NEXT WEDNESDAY! NIGHT LOVES!

Is It Love? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें