PROLOGUE

I still remember the day that my sister, the only family I had left, had died like if it was yesterday.

_______________________

" NO NO NO NO! You can't die Kora, you can't I need you." I cried as my sister was laying on my lap on the verge of death.

"J-jol ... Listen to me, you are a strong person, okay? And f-first what I w-w-want you to do is move on, can you do that for me?" She asked me with pleading eyes on her face.
"Then I want you to find Kal, Kal El"

"Who? Who's Kal El?" I curiously asked

"Jol I haven't told you everything you needed to know... Kal el is the son of Jor El, you are the second natural birth in krypton and he is the first. Y-you need to go find him, go I don't know much but I know that he's in a planet called Earth. Go to him and that is where your journey begins"

I shake my head and place a hand on her cheek, "I can't... I can't do this without you and you can't leave me... Please" I sobbed and I couldn't stop crying.

"I-I love you... I loved you since the beginning and I-I will always love you.
Don't forget that, my S-sweet sister."
She was now crying as well. After that she slowly closed her eyes.

"No no no. I have to do something, tell what to do so I can fix you." I pleaded her with all my heart hoping there was a way.

"It's all too late" she whispered as she took her last breath. Right then and there she died.

______________________

After the day Kora died I swore to myself that I'd find Kal El and after a year, I finally did.