-Chapter 2-

Calum's pov:
       School starts today. I'm already so over it. Like don't get me wrong school isn't that bad. I'm there with my best friend Luke, I'm the captain of the football team, and I get along with basically everyone. The only reason I'm over school is because of my grades. I'm not stupid, but I'm for sure not the smartest guy out there. I'm satisfied with my report card of almost all C's and one D in science, but my mom on the other hand, well let's just say that Joy does not approve of me focusing more on sports rather than grades.
Chynna's pov:
Me and Ashton arrive at the school and there's basically no one there, but that's not shocking, considering that we left the house way to early not wanting to he late on the first day.
We walk into the main office and get our schedules. I only have 2 out of 6 classes with Ash. Great, just perfect.
Ashton looks at me sadly and I frown.
He quickly puts a smile on his face and says,
"Don't worry Chynna you'll be ok."
I just hum in response knowing that without Ashton with me at all times I most definitely will not be ok.
Ashton's pov:
I know that Chynna is scared to death about being apart and honestly I'm scared to leave her. But we can't really do anything about it unless we want to go through the stuggle of getting our classes changed. You see the thing that most people don't know about Chynna is that she isn't very confident in herself and it takes a lot for her to talk to people verbally. She has no problem texting or writing things but she absolutely can't stand talking out loud. No body really knows except me and her family. It started when we where starting middle school. She has terrible anxiety and people always picked on her. So one day she just decided that she wouldn't talk anymore. Except to me and her family. Occasionally she'll talk to people that she trusts, but she's been hurt so much, it take a lot for her to trust you enough to talk to you.

-----------
Sorry for the pov changes but yeah now that you know that the story can finally start moving yayyy!
(Word count- 360)