-Chapter 3-

Calum's pov:
I'm walking through the hall and I look around trying to see all the new people. I notice a few faces I don't recognize but 2 people in particular catch my eye. An average sized boy with wild curly hair and he's wearing a Linkin Park shirt, nice. I look beside him and holding his hand is a small girl. She's wearing black legging, doc martins, and an oversized Guns'n'Roses hoodie, which I'm assuming belonged to the boy she was with. I thought she was really pretty, but it was obvious that she was dating the curly haired guy, so I decide that I won't introduce myself. I walk up to Luke and bump his shoulder. He looks down at me and nods. He closes his locker and we make our way down the hall. I look down at my shoes and continue walking. I feel something hit my shoulder pretty hard and then I hear a loud noise as whatever hits me falls on the ground. I look over where the sound came from and I notice that it's the girl from earlier. I rush over to help her and she looks at me but quickly looks away and starts grabbing her things.
"I'm so so so sorry I wasn't paying attention.", I say truthfully.
She doesn't even look up at me.
"Here, here let me help you."
I go to grab a notebook for her and she flinches away and shakes her head at me. Soon enough the curly haired boy runs up to us and squats down. He glares at me then looks over at the girl.
"Chy are you ok, I'm sorry I walked off I was getting a book from my locker"
She just shrugs and continues getting her stuff. He looks up at me and sighs.
"Sorry, but it's probably best if you and you friend leave.", he says flatly motioning to me and Luke to leave.
I huff and walk away, "Whatever man I was just trying to help."
What was up her ass, she and her friend seemed rude as fuck. Like she didn't even speak, what a bitch.
Chynna's pov:
I'm so stupid. I ran into that poor kid and I couldn't even crack a smile at him. Ugh sometimes I just wish that I could talk to people. But unfortunately people just can't be trusted these days, so it's whatever I guess. Ashton and I have our first class together thank god. We walk into class. And as if my luck can get any worse. We have assigned seats and I'm no where near Ashton. I look at him and I start to panic. He hugs me and I calm down a bit. He walks of and winks at me, a way of telling me that it'll be ok. He sits down at his seat and motions his hand towards mine, telling me to sit down. I take my seat and start tapping my foot, a nervous habit of mine. I look over at Ashton who is having a conversation with the kid next to him. The kid isn't short but isn't very tall either. He has blonde hair that's obviously been dyed more than once, he's super pale, and his black jeans are so tight they could be leggings. The class passes quickly and Ashton introduces me to the pale boy.
"Hey, Chynna, this is Michael!"
I wave shyly. Michael gives me a kind smile and by the look in his eyes I can that Ashton told him that I don't talk.
The bell rings signaling that it's time for the next class. That I don't have with ashton, he hugs me and squeezes me tight, then he and Michael walk off together.  I find the class and I'm a few minutes late, but the teacher doesn't say anything because she said I'm new and that it can be hard to find classes sometimes. She seems pretty nice which is good, I can't stand mean teachers. She tells me to take the empty seat and I notice that the only empty seat is in the back. No problem the back is great. But of course the seat is right beside the kid that I bumped into. I walk back to the seat and try not to make eye contact with anyone, especially not the boy from the hall.
"Hi, I'm Calum Hood." , he's says looking at me curiously.
I look at him and nod.
"You don't talk much do you?"
I grab a piece of paper.
I don't really talk at all and especially not to strangers, asshole
I write it quickly and pass it to him.
"Oh well that explains a lot."
I look at him and role my eyes, huffing quietly.
"Soooo what's your name?"
He passes me the paper so I can write it down.
Chynna
"Omg like Chyna from Ant Farm!"
Wow like I haven't heard that one before
"I'm sorry i didn't mean for that to sound rude."
Whatever just stop talking to me Calum Hood.
"Ohhhhhh full naming me are we, thats cute, also can I call you Chynna Doll?"
No Calum. We aren't even friends.
"You have quite the attitude Chynna Doll, I like that."
Don't call me that Hood.
Finally the bell rings. I rush out of the class room trying to avoid Calum as much as possible. Ugh I can't wait for this day to be over.
--------------
The italics is what Chynna is writing btw. You know just in case you didn't catch onto that.
(word count- 922)