-Chapter 4-

*a/n the picture is my best friend Amira, who plays Chynna. Everyone say hello to her *
Chynna's pov:
Something flies across the room and lands right in front of my feet. I pull it towards me with my foot and grab it.
It looks like a note, I unfold it wondering if it was actually meant for me.
Hey Chynna Doll what's your number?
I look in the direction that the note came from and sure enough sitting on the other side of the room is a grinning Calum Hood. Ugh I didn't even know he was in this class. I roll my eyes at him and stuff the note into my hoodie pocket.

Class seems to drag on and on and I start to think it'll never end. My mind keep wandering back to the note in my pocket.
Do I write my number and give it back to him?
Do I leave it in my pocket and throw it away at home?
Do I tell him to fuck off and leave me alone?
The bell rings and pulls me out of my thoughts. I decide to give him my number but when I walk into my next class he's not there. I guess he doesn't have this class.
Calum's pov:
I hope Chynna doesn't hate me. She seemed really annoyed when I threw her my note and she never threw it back. I guess I'll wait to see what happens. I walk into my next class and I don't see Chynna anywhere, I immediately walk out because I'm hoping if I just wander the hall I'll run into her. Besides I'm going to skip class a lot so I'll just start today.

I've been in the halls for awhile and I hear a door open. Foot steps head my way, but I don't look up because if it's a teacher I can just say I went to the bathroom. I kick my feet in front of me while I walk and the person walks past me. Out of the corner of my eye I see them wave but I don't acknowledge them. I hear foot steps coming back towards me. I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"What do you want?", I say annoyed as I turn around quickly.
As I turn I see Chynna flinch back and give me a sad look. My eyes widen and I reach out to grab her hand before she turns away.
"Chynna Doll Oh my goodness I'm so so so sorry I didn't know it was you!"
She looks at me and nods. She pulls something out of her hoodie pocket and hands it to me. It's a piece of paper, I unfold it and realize it's my note from earlier.
*enter random phone number* here's my number, I'm sorry for being rude to you. You can call me Chynna Doll if you want but only if I can call you Cally ok?
"Thank you so much Chynna Doll, and yes of course you can call me Cally!", I chuckle and smile shyly.
She wraps her arms around my waist and I pull her small body closer to mine holding her tightly. She sighs and snuggles into my chest. I rub her back and pull away. She looks up at me and smiles. Her smile was beautiful and I'm glad to know that I'm the reason she's smiling.