Chapter 4

I exhaled deeply.

"Yes."

Everyone looked shocked, but their expressions soon returned normal.

"Let's go shopping then!" Hana smiled brightly, breaking the silence.

I nodded and we all walked out to the van. We drove to the mall, and of course I got some Jamba Juice before shopping.

"I'm gonna buy a wedding present for them and an outfit," I told the guys as I was walking away with the girls. "Okay!"

I walked in it a store that has beautiful dresses in the window.

Time Skip!

I stumbled into my room carrying 2 bags. I lazily threw them onto my bed and flopped on the bed myself. I sighed. My ex boyfriend is getting married tomorrow.
Should I be happy or sad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with a smile. It's my ex boyfriend's wedding. I should be happy for him.
But how could I be happy when I still love him?

It was 7am, and the wedding was at 9am. I went to the bathroom I shared with Jiyeong and she was already in there showering. I used the toilet and washed my face afterwards. Jiyeong came out and got dressed.

(A/N: Okay, so for me it's normal to to this in front of other girls I'm close to. So yeah...that's why I wrote it. Just in case you guys think I'm a wacko or something.)

I went in the shower after her. I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out. The bathroom was humid and the air was thick from the hot steam produced by the hot water in my shower. The mirror was fogged, and Jiyeong nagged me about it because she can't do her make up now. I turned on the fan and got dressed.

I did natural eye makeup, (pretend those aren't blue eyes, pretend they're brown eyes) put on a rosy pink lipstick. I curled my blonde hair. Yeah, I finally have blonde hair, no more periwinkle, haha.

 Yeah, I finally have blonde hair, no more periwinkle, haha