Chapter 11

I was almost done with my song. I dropped my pencil onto my notebook and shut my eyes that were burning from exhaustion. The only light source in my room is my table lamp. I took two index fingers and massaged both of my temples. I was getting exhausted and tired.

I peered over at my digital clock. 3:34 am, the red numbers read.

I sighed. Everyone had went to sleep a couple hours ago, Jungkook and Hana went to sleep 2 hours ago because they were planning.

My head was spinning and I was dizzy.
"Maybe I should get a snack or something," I shrugged and walked downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and saw him. I haven't talked to him since I came here...or that night.

Deja Vu...
Flashback

It was currently 12:47 am. I felt thirsty, so I went downstairs for a drink.

It was pitch black, minus the source of light coming from the kitchen. Everyone must be asleep.

I walk into the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could stay another night because Jin oppa is—TAEHYUNG?!" I drop the cup. "Shoot!"

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Uh...I kid of live here," he says.

End of Flash Back

We made eye contact for a second but I turned away. I went to the cabinet and grabbed a rice cake.

"S-so.............." Taehyung trailed off as I filled up a mug with tea.

"So?" I whipped my head and raised a brow at him.

"What are you doing up so late?" He asks.

"I could ask you the same thing," I scoffed.

"Just answer."

"Ho ho ho, so scary~" I mocked.

"Yah! Answer the question!" He pouts.

I felt my heart flutter a little. He's so cute...

"Ah it's nothing," I lied. Um, why would I tell him I'm writing a song for him, duh?

"Come sit," he gestured the seat in front of him. I nodded.

"So..." He smirked. "Have you made your decision?"

"What do you mean?" I blush.

"Aish, you know what I mean," he teased.

"No, I don't," I sassed and sipped my tea.

"Well, do you still love me?"  He batted his eyelashes and rested his chin on his hand. His elbow was propped on the table.

I pretended to gag.

"Yah, you used to think that this was cute," he pouted.

Immediately, my cheeks flushed.

He gasped happily and took my hands in his.
"Aha! You do still love me! You blushed~" he sang happily.

"Just because I blush doesn't mean I have feelings for you," I said quickly. "I could be embarrassed," I pointed out.

"Whatever!" He shrugged and released my hands.

I finished the last bite of my rice cake and sipped the rest of my tea.