Chapter 1: The New Student

This is my first fan fiction so iI need to get better. Right after this I will make a Jasper x Suave for blogthegreatrouge fans. I have made couple of character's genders switched here's some of them Paper Jam = girl, Ink = girl, blueberry =girl there we go. Here we go.

Fresh was on the bus listening to music on his phone it so brightly colored it could blind you. Fresh had heard that there was a new student coming. And sure lots of students are coming but rumor has it that this kid was the daughter of ink the protector of all au's and error the destroyer of au's. Fresh remembers Ink she was the best babysitter ever. Error tried to kill him once or twice but he still considers him family. The bus comes to a holt fresh thought it was time to get off when he look through the window it was someplace he never remembered the bus stoping here before.

Then someone walks on the bus. Fresh started to blush. The girl had on a scarf most girls only change up the socks if they even change the outfit their given. But she took the chance of being different. Her socks also were multicolored. He knew she was perfect for him. The girl walked all the way to fresh's seat and sat across from him.

--At school--

The girl came over and asked fresh where history class was. "Oh ok, history is right there the first door on the left." Fresh said. "Thank you, uh..." "Oh Fresh and yours." Fresh asked.

"My name is Paper Jam but you can call Pj." They chatted for a while and joked around about Akadimi High School and their uniforms.

Well that's chapter 1 I know this is short but I am going to do the Jasper x Suave so you guys can have some sin. Cause I can't do sin in the begging of this cause it doesn't seem right in a way. I will try to update every Sunday but can't make promises.