4

"Larry?"

"Yeah?"

"We should run!"

And just like that our entire group was being chased through the museum by an age old extinct dinosaur. I glanced next to me, to Ahkmenrah, to make sure that my beloved Pharaoh was keeping up. Which he was. How escaped me, considering that damned 'skirt' he was wearing. I would have tripped over it by now.

After several turns and almost getting snatched up in the jaws of the violent exhibit we made it to the medieval section of the museum. There was no way out, our backs were against the wall and the dinosaur's huge body blocked any chance of escape. But as the rest of us were against the wall Larry had been stuck beside a suit of armor which had pushed him aside and begun to fight off the menace before us.

I was surprised, to say the least, but not impressed. I could feel Ahkmenrah's tight grip on my hand, even after the danger had passed. Well, more like ran away. The knight took off his helmet and introduced himself as Lancelot, though I wasn't paying much attention, as I was busying myself with checking over the Egyptian in front of me.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Emma, you don't need to worry so. I should be the one fussing over you."

I gave him a sharp look.

"I'm not the one passing out everywhere."

His eyes turned sheepish as he gave a sad smile and I ran my hands up and down his arms.

"I am sorry, that-"

He was interrupted, however when a hand grabbed onto mine, pulling me away, and lips met my knuckles.

"And who is this? A Queen, no doubt."

I jerked my hand away and glared before stepping closer to Ahkmenrah as one of his hands grasped tight around my own just previously snatched hand and the other wrapped around my waist, possessive. I'm sure he was giving the knight a hard look too.

"Not yours, that's for sure."

Despite the, what I thought was an obvious, rejection he smirked.

"Playing hard to get, eh? No matter. I'll win the fair lady's heart."

I scowled and Ahkmenrah's hands tightened on their respective places. I opened my mouth to speak but the silky, yet hostile, voice of the Pharaoh beside me sounded first.

"Most likely not, Knight."

The venom in his voice was astounding, yet somewhat arousing, to me but Lancelot seemed unfazed.

"Uh, guys, hate to interrupt but we kinda...have to-"

I nodded.

"Sorry, Larry. Lead the way."