Full Moon

~ Tegan's POV ~

"An alpha?! I'm an alpha. Me? You can't be serious. I can't be an alpha! I don't- I can't- I just- " I stuttered.

"Yeah you're not only an alpha but you're a 'rare' alpha. What ever the heck that means." Stiles scoffed.

Allison kept reading and looked up.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Tegan, you're the alpha of all alphas. That's what purple eyes mean." She finished.

"I guess that makes sense-" Lydia began.

"Makes sense? How on earth do purple eyes connect to that much power?!" Stiles cut in.

"Well if you would let me finish, I could tell you." Lydia scolded.

Stiles nodded for her to go on.

"Back in medieval times, purple represented royalty. Maybe she's somehow connected to a royal bloodline that clashed with a werewolf bloodline and, as a result, has purple eyes." Lydia proposed.

"I'm gonna go with yeah that's correct because I have no other theories." I said.

"Same." Stiles mumbled.

"Diddo." Scott and Allison said.

"So, the full moon...?" I started.

Scott face-palmed.

"I forgot that's tonight. And now that we know you're the alpha of all alphas, you'll probably be even more out of control." He sighed.

I sighed with him. I'm probably going to end up killing everyone in Beacon Hills.

As it got closer and closer to being night, I started getting anxious. My leg bounced up and down quickly. A habit I developed whenever I get nervous.

"Hey." Stiles put a hand on my arm. "It's going to be okay. We'll make sure you don't get out." He reassured.

"Stiles, as much as I want to believe you, there's no way you can keep me, a Thunder Wolf, locked up. If you think it's hard to keep a normal werewolf locked up, there's no way you'll be able to handle me." I stated.

He sighed not wanting to believe me.

We ended up at the old Hale house in the forest. We were in the living room, or what used to be anyway, watching the full moon rise.

SHE'S the alpha?!❞ Derek asked still unsure.

"Yep. That's me." I sarcastically smiled.

We watched as the moon got higher and higher in the sky.

"This is nerve racking. It's racking my nerves. My nerves are severely racked. They're racked." Stiles rambled.

"Stiles, for the love of all that is holy, can you please shut up?!" I asked suddenly very ticked off.

He turned to me with a questioning look. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked still annoyed.

"Making sure you haven't changed yet." He stated.

I inhaled deeply trying to calm down.

Time passed and I was wondering when I would turn into a werewolf.

Derek turned to look at me. "She hasn't turned yet?" He asked surprised.