We're Just Getting Started

~Tegan's POV~

I woke up feeling a warm arm draped over my waist. At first, I freaked out because I didn't know where the heck I was. But when I looked over, I saw Stiles peacefully sleeping.

He was literally adorable when he slept. His mouth was slightly open letting out small snores. He just looked so calm.

I smiled and relaxed into the bed. I closed my eyes just resting them. But I couldn't go back to sleep now that I was awake. So I gently traced random patterns on Stiles' arm.

~Stiles POV~

There was a slight tickle on my arm but I wasn't sure what it was. I didn't want to open my eyes so I just ignored it.

But it kept tickling my arm. So I reluctantly opened an eye to find Tegan drawing on my arm. I smiled and watched. I don't think she knew I was awake.

It was so peaceful just lying in bed with her. Wait-

I'm lying in bed with- my. . . friend?!

I quickly sat up scaring Tegan.

~Tegan's POV~

I jumped when Stiles shot awake.

"Are you okay?!" I asked quickly.

"Uh- ye- yeah I'm- I'm good. .  ." He stuttered.

"Why- why are we in the same- you know- " He nodded his head at the bed.

"Oh- I just- woke up here. I thought you put me here. . ." I trailed off.

"Oh. Yeah that actually does sound familiar. I was so tired last night." He said remembering the events that took place.

"Well I'm gonna go back to Scott's house. I desperately need a change of clothes. I've been wearing these for like two days straight." I said laughing a little.

"Okay. Do you wanna meet up later or. . ." He asked.

"Sure- actually, wait. I can't. I'm going to be hanging out with this girl that's in one of my classes. Maybe around dinner or something?" I suggested.

"Who?" He asked.

"Oh her name's Brynn." I said.

He nodded. Then he looked a little confused, almost as if he was thinking.

"Do you know her or something?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, well, I thought the name sounded familiar. . .but I can't put my finger on it..." he said thinking to himself again.

"Well let me know if you figure it out." I said starting to leave.

Brynn lives on the outskirts of town. But it's not really far from my house so I just walked.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. Her dad opened the door and raised his eyebrows.

"Can I help you?" He asked sounding ticked off.

"Um yeah. Is Brynn here?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and yelled, "Brynn! Someone's here to see you!"