Exordium

Preamble

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in any fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental, unless officially stated to be used as a reference.

[The Final Card]

Copyright 2016 by

swaggynatic

All right reserved

No part of this book any be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission. Also, I do not own some of the characters used in this story except for my originally made characters. Credits go to KOJI YANAGI-sensei who created Joker Game.

Blurb

Who said that the D-agency is only composed of spies?

Peacetime has passed away and the countries have declared war. The secrets of the past are yet to be revealed and the fate of the future remains a mystery.

It was, critically, stated that spies are only reliable during the quiet days and are no longer of use during the time of war. If such opinion was indeed proven, the D-agency will be forced to suspend and all the duties of the spies will be given a halt.

However, Colonel Yuuki still has another or final card rather, underneath his sleeves-the final card that can save the existence of the D-agency along with its remaining spies. And you know what made such decision much more surprising?

It's a girl; a lady. And her presence will absolutely astound everyone in the espionage.