Chapter 2

Chloe Hemsworth

     It was the morning of my big day. I had slept over in a hotel in Toronto the night before so that I wouldn't bale late. I put on my patterned jeans that I rolled up at the bottom. I paired them with a plain white pocketed t shirt and a cute blazer I decorated it with a large necklace which was made with huge colourful gems. I kept my hair down and curly, slipped on my flats and left the room, making sure to grab my script that I read over only a thousand times.
I waited outside of the hotel for my taxi and hopped it right when it pulled up to the curb. I was so nervous I kept reading over my lines but I kept getting distracted and I felt so unprepared. I got to the building and it was very tall. I paid the driver and made my way to the elevator. Floor 22. The ride up was the slowest elevator ride I've ever been on. It must've been the nerves. I got up to the waiting room and wow. There was my competition. Lily Collins, Shailene Woodley, and Emma Stone. How was I supposed to compete against these experienced actresses? I sat down by myself and went over my script nervously and I could tell that they were talking about me. Shailene finally called me over to sit with them. Oh no. What if they're just going to make fun of me or ask me questions I can't answer, or brag about their successes?
"Hi, I'm Shailene and this is Emma and Lilly. What's your name?" She seems nice.
"I'm Chloe Hemsworth. It's so nice to meet you all I'm a huge fan!" They giggled.
"We were just saying we hope you aren't auditioning for Charlotte, because you fit the description perfectly. I don't think we have a chance!" Emma said, I blushed and laughed.
"And did you say your last name was Hemsworth?" Lilly added, I nodded in return, " are you related to Chris and Liam Hemsworth?"
"Actually yeah, they're my cousins. But I'm from here in Canada so I unfortunately don't have they're mesmerizing Australian accent." I added. They laughed which made me feel better. They started gushing over will smith and how the "Fresh Prince of Belair" was in there, along with the wonderful Margot Robbie, and Jared Leto. They said that one chair was empty but they couldn't recall who else was supposed to attend. They started calling names. They began with Lilly, then made their way to Emma then they finally called on Shailene. I was now alone in the room as the other two had left immediately following their audition. I couldn't tell if the exited looking confident or unsure or maybe a bit in between. I'm sure my lack of experience put them at ease in the least bit. Shailene finished up and came out with a smile on her face. I couldn't tell if that was because she felt she had landed the role of it she's just always smiling.
"Hey do you want me to wait for you? We could go out for lunch afterwards if you'd like!" She offered.
"I'd love to!"
"Perfect, I'll make a reservation for us, good luck! And remember stay calm and have fun with it!" She cheerfully added. I smiled and made my way to the door. I walked inside and the girls were right. There were five chairs but only four were filled. Will smith, Margot Robbie, Jared Leto, and the director David Ayer greeted me.
"There she is! The wonderful Chloe Hemsworth! We are so glad to have you here and we are glad that we are your very first audition!" David joyfully mentioned.
"Well it's definitely a huge honour to be here." I responded.
"Is it true you're related to the Hemsworth brothers? I'm from Australia as well but I've never met them, and you're obviously not from Australia telling by your voice and your address." Margot explained.
"Yes I am related, I'm their Canadian cousin," I got a laugh from them.
"That's too cute. How old are you?" Jared added.
"I'm 21." I answered. He nodded and wrote something down on his notepad.
"You're very tall which is perfect for Charlotte. She needs to be tough and be seen in a position of authority but she's not taller than her love interest in the movie which is also good," Will added. They all chuckled and winked at each other. Charlotte would be having a love interest in the movie?
"Either of them!" Margot added. They all burst into laughter now. I chuckled a bit but didn't want to ask any questions. They must've made some changes to the script because there was nothing about any love interests in the copies I have received.
They asked me to go over some lines and they asked me different questions about what my opinion was on different things in the movie. I felt pretty confident in my audition as I always kept them laughing and intrigued.
"Well you are hands down the best person for this role and we all think that you are prepared, you have the role!" David excitedly said. I was so surprised!
"Oh my gosh!!!!!! Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! I can't wait and I won't disappoint! Thank you!!" I shook each of their hands and hugged Margot. Just as I was leaving I hear Will shout to someone.
"You missed each and every one of them! Where were you?" He yelled.
"Aye mate I'm sorry," and Australian voice apologized, "who did you pick?" He asked.
"Her." Jared said. I turned around just before I walked out the door. The tall Australian man was staring right at me. His blue eyes were so gorgeous and all of a sudden I recognized him, it was Jai Courtney. I kind of gasped and laughed at the same time then I left before I did something stupid. Shailene was waiting for me and she could tell I wanted to leave. We rushed out and got in the cab.

Writer's Note: I know this one was really long but I said I would make it detailed!!!! And Jai will be in it more maybe not as much next chapter but definitely in the following ones. I'm thinking around half way through the next one he'll come into the story permanently. Tell me what you think. And by the way I don't have a scheduled time for publishing the chapters but I will publish new ones as often as possible. Each one takes me a couple hours to write including snack breaks, so I'll do my best. Enjoy, and comment!