The Chosen Alpha (GirlxGirl)

Chapter 1

<Jess>

It sometimes sucks being a chosen female Alpha. It's a HUGE responsibility.

I was only thirteen when the moon goddess herself came to one of the alpha's meeting and declared it.

Flashback

Me and my best friend Kyle were outside training. "Your left side is open again!" He said as he landed a blow to my left shoulder.

We starting circling each other "Focus Jess." He ran at me and swung, I blocked and countered with a punch to his forehead.

Kyle went down moaning. We have been training for over two hours. Sweat was running down my forehead and my back. Kyle got up.

"We are done. Good job but work on the left." His forehead was red and swelling a little. I smirked. He was a year older and he always found a way to remind me.

His jet black hair was soaked with sweat. His white shirt was clinging to his abs. He was what other girls called extremely hot.

I didn't think so, on the account of liking other girls. My alpha suddenly spoke through the pack link. " Jessica, Kyle get to the meeting room. NOW!"

We looked at each other. Shit what did we do now. We ran at wolf speed to the meeting room, and walked in. Around the table sat three alphas.

My alpha sat at the end. Their mouths were open, fixated at something. That's not what I noticed first. In the middle of the table was a woman.

Her dark hair swirled around her. She wore a long white dress that outlined her very attractive figure. A white dim glow surrounded her. Oh and she was floating.

She was the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. The moon goddess. I instantly bowed. "Rise, my child." She said.

I pulled my head up and fixated on her dark brown eyes. "Now, I have come to declare that all of your pacts will merge into one. This child will from now on will be the leading Alpha of all of your pacts. Her and her woman mate will be more powerful than you can imagine. They will lead you to survive what is coming. I will bestow upon her great power. No one will challenge her. Kyle will be her beta, and protector. I have spoken."

Then she raised her arms. I felt my entire body start to shake. My feet left the ground. It felt like my heart was being forced from my body. Then darkness enveloped me.

I awoke abruptly in my bed. Sweat clung to my skin. My heart pounding against my chest. Was it a dream? Trying to calm myself down, I began looking around. My painting of me and my pack hung ajacient my king sized bed. Soft blood red silk blankets hugged my slender body. Stetching, I got up and walked to my bathroom , I looked in the mirror and gasped.

My once straight, dull brown hair was now black with natural soft waves. My blemished skin completly flawless, my blue eyes turned to an electric green.

A tattoo of small black swirls and pack designs creep up along my neck, stopping at the top of my collerbone. "Well, this throws my dream theory out." End flashback

That was five years ago . Now I'm eighteen. Since then my powers have grown. I can smell four times better then any other werewolf.

I have great speed and agility. I control fire by will. I still haven't found my mate yet. That bothers me. Usually an alpha will have found a mate at sixteen. And, well mine needs to help with the threat to my pack.

It feels like a large part of myself is missing. Soon I hope to find her. "Alpha we have to speak about what to do with the rouges." Kyle says in the mind link.

I get up and slip my leather jacket over my white shirt. I open the door and decent to the ground floor.

He's in the living room with a woman. I walk down the steps. My pact house is huge, with four stories and an indoor pool.

My footsteps echo as I walk into the living room and see Kyle trying to calm down a this woman. She's hysterical. "What happened?" I ask.

She walks up to me with her manicured finger pointed at me. "My daughter was killed an hour ago by rouges and you are doing nothing to stop them!"

Anger crashes through my body. "Do not speak to me in that manner!" I command. She whimpers and cowers.

I remember her family. My mother used to make me go on play dates with her daughter. I think her name was Mia. Mia had to be only two years older then me. One of the sweetest girls I've ever met. Always smiling, carefree.

I almost feel sorry for the plans I have for the rouges responsible for taking Mia's life. Almost.

"Sorry, Alpha" Her tear covered face falls. "Get the others. We are going hunting." I put on my signature smirk. Kyle nods and makes his way to the armory. Hunting is definitely my favorite part about being alpha.

(Make my day and vote! I will love you forever! :)...)