cuatro

I woke up the next afternoon to see Sean next me.  I was surprised to see him sitting up in the bed watching an old episode of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, as he commented on K. Michelle’s ass every time she appeared on the screen.  I wasn't sure if I should have laughed in responce or just go back to sleep for how exhausted I was feeling from last night.   

“Is it really even possible for a booty to look that sloopy?  I mean damn, it’s all fat and jiggly and  ridiculous!  That shit reminds me of jello!” He exclaimed, as he continued to stare at K. Michelle.    A slight chuckle escaped my lips as I now wondered who was Sean talking to the entire time I was sleeping.

"Who are you talking to?" I joked, wiping the sleep out of my eyes as I stretched my arms.  "You do know I was sleeping the entire time right?" I laughed hysterically as I clutched my stomach in pain.  Sean shook his head in responce with a smirk. 

"Her ass just pisses me off Vash!  I mean why her shit look like that!" He complained, shaking his head yet again.  Kimberly Michelle did have a rear end that could cause a lot of controversy for how unrealistic it was.  

“It's 'cuz she got butt lift, as she said in an interview.  But I think she got ass shots all together.” I replied, sitting up in the bed beside Sean. "What time is it anyways?" I question reaching under the pillow where I found my cellphone, then tucking it into the waistband of the boxer shorts I was wearing.

"Good morning to you too, sleeping beauty." He greeted with a smirk, kissing my forehead. "And it's like after three or something." He answered in responce, turning down the volume on the televioson just after K. Michelle threw a candle at Rasheeda.

"Holly shit." I half whispered, stumbling out of the bed to notice I was wearing one of Sean's shirts over boxer shorts. The sunlight was pouring into the room from the window above, adding more brightness inside. "Damn, I need to brush my teeth." I mumbled, feeling disgusted by the taste of morning breath.

"There's some toothpaste and toothbrushes in the bathroom. Just incase you don't want your breath smelling like ten pounds of bounce that ass!" He joked with a stomach clenching laugh, I couldn't help but let out a chuckle myself. "For real though, what do you want to do today?"

"Eh, I don't even really care. . ." I replied emotionally taking a seat on the bed, "I heard that Vinny Chase dude is having a concert with a whole bunch of Harlem people. You going?" I questioned, hearing about this on the radio multiple times, and I really wanted to meet the guy who everyone seemed to hate of Harlem.

Sean's face immediately fell once I finished my statement. "Vinny Chase as in Vinncent Chase? Vash, that nigga is bad news, and I mean, not the kind of people you want to be hanging with."

"You say it as if I'm going out to dinner with the guy. I'm just saying I want to go to his concert. Plus other people from Harlem are gonna be there."

"But still . . ."