diez

Vincent Chase

The immediant day later, Vashtie and I where both sitting on my couch talking about anything that came to mind, while she was surprisingly open about a lot. By the time the sun began to set, she was on my ass about taking her home, even though we both knew neither of us wanted that to happen.

I stared into her beautiful chocolate eyes, and felt a feeling no girl has actually made me experience before. From the way her smiled brightened the room, to the high pitched giggling fit she went through as my fingers worked franticly at her torso, her begging me to stop, but the smile on her face was telling me to continue.

"Come on Vinny!" She managed to spit out between laughs, "I have classes tomorrow morning." She exclaimed with a smile covering her face, as she tried to push me off of her. Her ebony, curly mane was spread on the couch as I managed to hold my body up hovering over her.

"Says the one who hasn't been going to class for the past who knows how long." I commented with a smirk brushing a strand of her hair, "You don't even what they doing." I added with a chuckle, trying not to fall onto Vashtie's petite frame, knowing she would be pissed off and I could hurt her.

"Well . . ." she replied racking her brain for an excuse to defend herself with as her eyes wandered aimlessly around the room. I moved her chin into my direction so we both were face to face starring me down with them sexy ass eyes of hers.

"Come on Vash, we both know you don't want to go." I chuckled looking down at her as removed my hands from her torso before sitting up. She rolled her eyes, bitting her lip as she shook her head. "Don't be looking at me like that, teasing a nigga and shit." I joked, trying my best not to laugh. Vashtie got up from the couch before making her way to the kitchen area. I rose off the chair, following behind her to see what she was going to so next.

"What, I'm hungry." She laughed, poking her head into the fridge. I playfully pushed Vashtie from beside me to peer inside for something to munch, "People nowadays." She said in response, crossing her arms over her chest putting on a terrible facade as if she was mad.

"Well sorry, that bullshit I ate this morning wasn't as filling as I thought." I rubbed my my stomach with a smirk. "You wanna order a pizza?" I then questioned, getting tired of seeing the same variety of foods in the fridge. Times like these I really wish I had Cassie, at least she threw it down in the kitchen when I was hungry. While other times she complained about everything she could find fault of.

"You really need a chef, bruh bruh." She joked, pushing past me. "But sure just get a pizza before you end up eating me with ya hungry looking ass." She added before laughing hysterically. I grabbed her from behind, spinning her to face me. "You seem to really enjoy touching me sir." A chuckle escaped my lips as I lightly shook my head.

"I just enjoy having you to myself, I guess." I admitted looking down at her smallish frame, pulling her closer to me. Vashtie pulled away uncertainly as she backed away slightly.

"What do you mean to yourself?" She questioned, glancing at me with a raised brow. I sighed shaking my head before throwing my hands up in defense. It was if the more I tried, the farther she was pushing me back.

"Just forget what I even said." I groaned, walking over to the love seat before pulling my cellphone from my pocket. I quickly dialed the number to Pizza Hut before ordering a medium extra cheese pizza with ease. I looked over at Vashtie who was tying her curls into a bun atop of her head as she made her way over to the large window that overlooked the heart of Manhattan. Placing her palm onto the glass as her eyes glistened in amaze.

Ten minutes later and the pizza guy was banging on the door, yet still not a single word was exchanged between Vashtie and I. I thanked the man, giving him his money and tip before grabbing the pizza, and shutting the door behind him. The heavenly tempting aroma of the oregano and cheese made my stomach growl and my mouth water as I placed the pie on the kitchen table. I opened the pizza box to expose the melted cheddar and hundreds of calories starring back at me.