Chapter 3- Let's Go Find Out

Serena Diamond
This morning I woke up feeling happy, finally free and safe knowing that I'm away from that evil man I call my father. I sat up on my bed and took a moment to rejuvenate.

Once I finished, I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I caught myself staring into my face, admiring it, I can just see her, my mother. Her eyes, her smile, her lips, her hair, I took all of that from my mother. I miss her so much. I really wish I could see her one last time and tell her how much I love her. I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt warm wetness run down my cheeks. I turned on the faucet, grabbed my wash cloth and soaked it with the warm water, I then added a little bit of my facile cream to cleanse my face, once I rinsed my face off I began to brush my teeth. When I was done doing my personal hygine, I put in my contacts, and walked out of the bathroom, slowly making my way downstairs, I began to make breakfast as quiet as I could. I started off by making eggs with extra cheese, next I made bacon, hash browns, tomato sausage, finally I had ended it off with Pancakes adding extra wip cream on top. As I finished putting the final touches, I set up the table and put the food on each of their plates. When I finished doing all of that I slowly crept upstairs to Jenni and Jamar's bedroom door, once I got closer towards the door, I heard lots of laughter and giggling.

*Knock Knock* . The laughter and giggiling stopped, there was a silence, after about ten seconds Jamar spoke.

"Come in." I opened the door and saw the both of them with huge gins on their faces. Haha cuties.

"Good Morning Guys."

"Good Morning Bunchie." Jenni said getting up from the bed and giving me a hug.

"Morning Re." Jamar said. I smiled at the fact that they both used my nicknames that they gave specifically to me.

"I made you guys something special downstairs, but in my perspective its well-known as a surprise." I gladly said.

"SURPISE?!" Jamar said, while getting up from the bed, like the nigga met Santa Clause. "Ooo you know a nigga love suprises!" He commented causing me and Jenni to burst out into laughter.

"Well we will be down soon after we finish freshening up babes.'' Jenni said.

"Alrighty!''. I shut the door and ran my happy self downstairs. As I got downstairs, my phone started ringing.

Baby, does he do it for ya?

When he's finish does he step back and adore ya?

I just gotta know

Cause you time is mone--

"Hello?"

"Yes hello, is this Serena Diamond?"

"Yes. May I know who's speaking?"

"Oh good, this is your dance manager, Mr. Todd."

"Oh Mr. Todd, I'm sorry I didn't know who it was, because you called from an unknown number.''

"Oh no forgive me."

"It's all good, I hope all is well.''

"All is well hun, I am calling you because I have a dance audition for you to attend to tomorrow afternoon at twelve."

"OH MY GOODNESS, FORREAL?!'' I shouted with excitement.

"Very serious.''

"When is it? Where is it?"

''I cannot tell you that yet. I will be sending you the information later today. I can only tell you that your flight will be tomorrow at twelve in the afternoon, and you can bring someone of your choice."

"Oh my, Mr. Todd you don't know how happy I am right now, Thank you!"

"Your very welcome. I will be sending you the full information later today. Have a nice day Miss. Diamond."

''Okay sir, thank you!''

And with that he hung up.

I was so freaking excited I started dancing like a manic. I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I stopped and turned around, to see confused faces on both Jenni and Jamar. Jenni walked closer to me and said.

''Well, wussup?'' That's a sign that she wants to know what's making me so happy like this.

"What?" I said acting as if I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Why are you so excited?" She asked. I explained everything to her and all she did was squeal and jump up and down in excitement. I joined in with her. While we were jumping I glanced over at Jamar who was eating his ass away. Fat ass. He looked at me and had a confused look on his face, I stopped which caused Jen to stop as well. She looked at me and I pointed to Jamar.

"Explain." Jamar said.

I told him everything that I told Jen and he got up from his seat.

"Serious?"

"Lol yes."

"That's what's up." He said. " Ayee how about we get ready and go to the park." He suggested. Definitely a man child, I thought.

"Sounds great.'' Jenni and I spoke in sync.

We all went our separated ways and got ready.

~

*At the park*

Jamar Robinson
As you guys all know I'm Jamar Robinson, I have a very beautiful girlfriend, Jenni Goldfisher. I also have a very beautiful best friend, named Serena Diamond. I love her a lot, now don't get me wrong, I love Jenni with all of my heart, but me and Serena have a past that nobody knows about, but me and her. I'm sure she might have already told you guys her side of the story, but I'm going to tell you guys my side.
It all started in Middle school, Serena was the popular girl in our school. What caught my attention the most about Serena is how she did not have one of those snobby personalities like most popular girls bare, Serena was sweet, kind, caring, had an amazing body, knew how to dance so well, loved music of all types, basically every guys dream. She had every young nigga crusin' , but I never had the nerve to tell her that. We barely talked, only a few friendly hallway smiles and asking simple questions like, "May I borrow a pencil?". Luckily all of that changed at one party. A friend of mine, Dejay, he knew how much I liked Serena so he threw a big party and invited her to it. Shawty showed up, looking sexy as hell, surprisingly we clicked. She gave me a serious lap dance and we danced all night at that party. After all of the dancing she took me into one of the rooms in the house and told me how attractive I was, had a nigga cheesing hard and shit. She got up from her seat and sat on my lap. Shawty whispered some seductive shit in my ear and from that point on I couldn't control myself anymore, I grabbed her face and smashed my lips gently onto hers. The kiss was not any ordinary kiss it was elite. I roamed my hands all over her sexy body, she let out soft sexy moans which sounded like smooth melodies in my ear. Then and there we made out, but nothing else of course. After that party we our friendship grew strong, we became best friends and somewhat added benefits into it. We were so comfortable around eachother, did almost everything together. This was going on for about four years of our lives until that all changed when Jenni came in and tore us apart. Serena then told me how she felt, not knowing that it was to late. Which I'm not angry about just a little upset but it is what it is.
Jen, Re and I have arrived at the park. Jenni and I are chilling on one of the benches, but I'm not paying attention to anyone but Serena who was slowly swinging on the swings in front of us, man I really miss her, but I can't see myself doing anything to hurt Jenni, I love her deeply. Suddenly Serenas face lit up with excitement as she was staring into her phone, I'm guessing she got her text. Let's go find out.

_______________

Sorry guys I couldn't just continue, they say it's always a good story with a little bit of suspension in it. Anyway I know you guys have been waiting so long for Chris Brown, don't worry he will be in the next Chapter, Stay Tuned!

~Camille :)