Chapter 5- Just Watch and See

Serena Diamond
As I walked into my audition room, I swear fainting was almost the best option. I was face to face with Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Black Chyna, Honey  Cocaine, & Wiz Khalifa. Guy, What? Is this actually real? They each had anticipation written all over their faces. I tried keeping cool but it was tough , especially knowing that I'm about to dance in front of all my favorite artists. I glanced back over at Chris, he looks so much more handsome in person, from his muscu-

*clearing of throat* I snapped back into reality and noticed Nicki giving me a weird look.

"So are you gunna dance or what?" Nicki annoyingly spat.

"Damn Onika, give the girl a chance." Chris spoke defending me. Nicki rolled her eyes and scoofed.

"Uhm S--sorry uhm i'm just really n--nervous." I stuttered.

''It's alright shordy, we all understand that it is not easy to perform in front of celebrities, luckily you didn't faint like our other dancer." Wiz assured me.

''I almost did.'', I embarrassingly said. ''But, okay thank you, I will start.''

"Please." Nicki Said. Chyna turned on the music to 'Body Party' By Ciara. My hips were doing their own thing and I instantly began to feel the music, it almost felt like I was in my studio dancing all alone. Let's go crazy!

Nicki Minaj
I already do not like this bitch. I mean she can move or whatever but I don't like her. The way she was looking at Chris and the way he was looking at her, yea I'm straight on that. All ima say is if she dare try and pull any sneaky shit with Chris, i'll have to deal with her ass, she better watch her self.

Chris Brown
Damn lil mama can move. She beautiful too, her personality seems like it's down to earth, oh yeah and her body a ten. I am most definitely interested. Still don't understand why Nicki was hating on her, she was just nervous literally like how anyone would be. I hope she's not jealous like she was with Beyanka, 'till this day I have absolutely not clue what happened to that girl. But honestly I give Serena a ten, because she's going crazy.

Michael Stevenson (Tyga)
Damn this girl can move and oowee she mad sexy. I want this girl to be mine no cap. Chris keeps looking at her like he want something, he better back the fuck up.

Honey Cocaine
Aye sis is cool, and she can dance. I can tell we will be good friends. I noticed how Nicki was acting, she seriously needs to calm down, and get that Chris don't want her forreal.

Blac Chyna
Wow she's a great dancer. And she's pretty too, definitely deserves a ten.

Serena Diamond
I finished dancing and looked up to see them staring at me with shocked faces. After a moment of surpassing silence they all clapped, accept for Nicki. Damn, what is her problem yo? I don't want any problems towards anyone here. I brushed that irrelevant thought out of my mind and continued enjoying the sounds of their applauding. It sounds like I got in. Hopefully.

"God job girl, you get a ten!" Honey said .

"Oh my goodness, thank you!" I squealed.

"Yea you killed it up there, ten ." Chris said with a huge smirk. AHHHHH.

"Seriously, Thank you so much!''. At this point, ima faint.

"I agree a million times beautiful, ten!" Tyga Added.

I blushed. "Awe thanks!"

"Yea girl you did a great job, ten!" Chyna uttered.

"Thank you honestly.''

"I'm truly amazed, ten." Wiz said.

"Oh my goodness thank you all so much, this means everything to me.''. I smiled with so much appreciation, I then realized that Nicki did not give her feedback. I'm guessing everyone else noticed as well cause they all turned their heads over to her.

"What?!" She yelled.

''Tell her what you think." Honey insisted. Nicki hesitated, she looked at me and glanced at everyone else, rolled her eyes and said, "You did ok, I'll give you a six, there."

"Common now Nicki, that's foul, at least be nice and give her some more appreciation, we all know damn well that this girl killed it.'' Tyga said.

"Y'all already made me give her something which I did, I ain't saying anything more that she definently don't deserve.'' She scrolled.

"You really wrong for that." Tyga said.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever.''

"Sorry Serena, please excuse Nicki's behavior." Honey Said.

"Oh no it's all good.'' I said not caring, "But, I believe that it's time for me to excuse myself, thank you guys for having me here, it was a great pleasure meeting you all." Everyone said their goodbye's and the security gaurds escorted me out the door. I walked down through the hallway and saw Jenni, she rushed towards me and gave me the 'so tell me' look and I went about explaining everything to her.

Nicki Minaj
''Damn Nicki , why were you so mean to her, she did absolutely nothing to you." Honey said, referring to how I acted towards that Serena bitch.

"Look ion care for her, if i dont favor someone Im not going to act all fake towards them, hell nah. Ima be straight the fuck up.'' I said.

"You were too crule." Tyga said, and Chris Agreed.

"You be jealous of her?'', Chris asked.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Jealous? Ha, Jealous of that ugly bitch, yeah you wildin."

"The fuck she ain't ugly, if anything your attitude and behavior is ugly." He spat at me. I didn't say anything because what he said kind of hurt, he continued by saying, "Man I'm going to go talk to her." At this point I'm agitated. He got up from his seat and made his way out the door. After about ten seconds everyone else did the same leaving me alone in the room. I honestly do not care about how I was acting towards her, cause who the fuck is she? Exactly a nobody. I just pray that she is smart and stays away from Chris , Lord knows what will happen to her if she doesn't, she will end up like Beyanka, poor lil Beyanka, I gave her ass so many warnings to stay away from Chris, but her stupid ass didn't listen. Anyway, I already got Serena's plan if she slips up. Just watch and see.
_____

Ooo we lit fam, there was definitely some tension in this chapter. Tell me what you think!

~Camille ♥♥