Chapter 15- "Serena!?"

Serena Diamond

I was speeding on the freeway, driving more than the 70 speed limit. Running Red Lights, still crying feeling like shit so un-special, I am so stupid for thinking that Chris was the one for me, he's a celebrity and I'm just a girl from Alabama. I should have know that I was just a game to him. He never loved me nor gave a fuck about me. I really love Chris, but I don't know If I can ever forgive him or take him back. I was cut out of my thought when my phone rang. I ignored it knowing it was Chris, but It went off again I looked down to see who it was and it was Honey. I was just about to anwser it but I heard distant honking, cars infront of me swerve, I looked up to see bright ass headlights from a pick up truck heading towrds me, I tried moving back but It was to late. It was like life somehow got taken away from me bit by bit. I could hear my phone ringing, glass shattering, sirins, but the sounding of things began to fade away, blood dripping from somewhere. Soon enough I blacked out.

Honey Cociane

I took a break from the dancing and shit, damn I'm tired. This party was live as fuck man. I took a sip of my drink, then began to notice that I haven't seen Serena in a while. 'Where the hell did she go?' I thought to myself. I sat my drink down and asked Shannka the girl we were dancing with, if she has seen her, but she said no. I went in the crowed to look for Chyna. I'd seen a girl wearing these tight bright gold leggings twearking with some random butt ugly ass guy. I knew from the top of my head that it was Chyna. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around all drunk and wasted, fuck now I'm going to have to deal with her annoying shit.

I dragged her out of the crowd.

"What the fuck Sochitta! I was having fun." She yelled, then laughed. Well at least she knows who I am.

"Shut Up." I paused. "Have you seen Serena?" I added.

"No..... why? What happened to her?"

"I don't even know, I can't find her."

"Have you tried c--calling hherrr?" She slured, burbed, then laughed. Crack head. I took my phone out and dialed her number. It rang for the full maxium then went to voicemail. I stared to get worried. I called again, she still didn't pick up. This is really strange because she always picks up. I was about to call her again but instead I recived one from her, which sent a good air of releive in me.

"Hello."

"Hello, is this Ms. Sochitta." A man said, wtf.

"Yes, this is she. Uhmm were is Serena, and who is this?" I asked trying to keep calm.

"I am Officer Bill, It looked here, that Ms. Diamond has gotten into a serious car accident near Rillgrove Road on 67th av--"

"Wait! Accident?!"

"I'm affraid s--"

"Which hospital?"

"Mary Reed Grove."

"Thank You." I just hung up. I didnt know what the fuck to do. I dragged Chyna by her arm outside so we could go to the hospital.

"Where is she?" Chyna asked.

"In the hospital!" I paniced.

"What!!" She yelled. I just ignored here and started the car. Praying and hoping that Serena lives.

Chris Brown

I was still in the same exact room at the party crying and regretting the shit I did to Serena, if only she would talk to me, I really love her, I hope she takes me ba-- I was cut off of my thougts when my phone rang. I looked at it to see that it was Serena. Yes. Oh my, she's calling me, I hope we can work this out. I picked up.