Part 1

You shiver as you walk out of the warmth of Torial's house into the snowy forest area. You hug your jacket closer to your body, trying to gain even the tiniest bit of warmth. You still hold guilt for not stay with Toriel...even if she was a little, inappropriate. Well it doesn't matter anymore, afterall, there's no turning back.

You start to walk slowly, getting farther and farther from the purple double doors. You stop when you see what looks like a huge, brownish log. You seem to be too weak to pick it up so, you jump over it instead, seeing that it was in your path. As you walk a little farther, you hear something snap behind you. You quickly turn around, shocked to see the huge log had been broken and now lay in shaddered pieces in the white snow. You feel a chill go down your spine, you quickly shake away the feeling. You countiue walking, but at a faster pace than before. You pause at a odd looking bridge with a gate. You tense up as you hear footsteps behind you. You think to yourself, I know I was being followed...In an eerie voice you hear someone, or something say, "H U M A N, D O N T  Y O U  K N O W  H O W  T O  G R E E T  A  N E W  P A L? T U R N  A R O U N D  A N D  S H A K E  M Y  H A N D~" You thought the voice sounded un-settling at the same time...flirtious? You hesitate, but turn around to see a short child in a jacket with black finger-less gloves and sweet-ass boots. He extands his hand for you to shake. You reach for his hand but, he grabs it first, pulling you closer to him. You try to push him away, but he kept a firm grip on you. You start to blush madly. He notices and says, "Blushing? That's cute~". You finally catch him off guard while talking, and push away from him as hard as you could. You run as fast as you could without looking back. Tripping over a pile of snow, you land face-first into the snow. You quickly get up, not wanting that skeleton to catch you again.