Part 4

It was a dark and stormy night ( wait a second. . . I'm being told that this isn't the beginning of this lemon. . .whoops, lemme just try this again) You start to moan as one of his boney fingers slide into your entrance. Doing this obviously turned him on even more, "Someone seems to be excited~." He says. You try to reply but all that came out was a series of random words followed by another moan. You hear him laugh as you climax. You blush and turn your head to look at the other side of the room. You felt like a slut and you hated it. Sans lightly turns your head toward him and says, "What's wrong pet?" You scoff at him, "What do you THINK is wrong?" You turn to look at him, just to see him with a confused look on his face. You take a deep breath " I'm sorry for lashing out at you like that. . .It's just that. . ." "What?" He interrupts your thoughts. "Well. . .This was all so sudden. . ." There was a silence. "If you want --" You hear a zipping noise before he grabbed you, pulling you close enough to see some purple glowing thing in his pants, "--We can continue where we left off~"

Your eyes widen as he quickly thrusts into you, making you gasp. You thought that you would feel pleasure, but instead you're greeted with a burning pain. You try to hold back tears as the pain slowly got worse. Sans notices this and comfortingly strokes your head "Shh pet, The pain will go away in a second." You slowly nod. After a few minutes, the pain is replaced by a sudden burst of pleasure. You lightly tap his arm, signaling that he can continue. He starts off slow and steady but gradually gets faster. You hear him groan slightly barely able to hear it at all over your loud moans.

 (Well in a just skip teh the end since this is the exact thing over and over again so.... TIME SKIPPERS) 

(Now before I continue, In this part me and my friend Glitch2003 created a certain  character that we decided to add in dis story cuz why not. Her name is Lucinda Ann or "Annie" or  "Lucy". )  

As both of you were about to reach your limit, you hear a door open and the room is suddenly filled with a stream of light. You look toward the door only to see a flash of light and hear a camera going off. You recognize the figure in the door as none other than your only friend, Ann. "Shit" You say as the door starts to close, leaving only a little crack, just enough for Ann to poke her head in and say one single word. . . ."Busted." You hear the door slam as you look toward Sans. At that moment, you realized. . .you're fucked. . .in more ways than one.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry this took a long freaking time to get out. I basically got banned on my computer for. . Uhhhh reasons.. but anyway I'm glad I finally got dis finished! well that's all for now, Hay OUT!