Part 2

You look behind you to see that he didn't follow you, which you were relived to know. As you start to walk again, you notice the skeleton again. You wonder how he got ahead of you. You do the very stupid thing and walked up to him. He simply tells you to hide behind that weirdly shaped lamp. You do as he says, and right after you do, a tall skeleton with pink as his main choice of color comes running. Did I mention that he looked gay? (Just saying -_-) You stayed very quiet while they both talked, the tall one almost YELLING EVERYTHING HE SAYS. And The Short One, Which Through the converstion, You learned that his name was Sans And that the tall one was Papyrus or something like that. Sans said some kinda funny sexual jokes and puns, which made Papyrus yell at him even more, which was VERY funny to watch. Once Papyrus stormed off, Sans signaled you to come out. "So, I Never Got Your Name Kid.." He said in a normal voice. "Y/N" You say quietly. "Nice name kid..." He said with little purple spots on his cheek bone. Is he blushing?

You Thought that cant be possible, could it? Oh well, You didn't question it, seeing as it would most likely get you in trouble or something along those lines.

-TIME SKIP, Brought To You By, Papyrus's Gay Costume And Sans's Sweet-Ass Boots-

As you head into a little town called, Snowdin , which was a pun of course...After a little look around town, you came across the skeleton brother's house. The first thought that came into your mind was, NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE . After working up the last bit of courage you had left, you use to knock lightly on the door. you hear no answer, which releaves you. Then suddenly, your pulled into the house by what looked like a dark figure.