Celestial

VII

What happened next was unexpected to Dregnar, Lacjner, and Aekhem.

During the war the Angels at the Celestial came up with a plan. A plan that would end it all and everything that had occurred would be remembered if not as a legend then forgotten.

When Angels join their voices, their minds, their will, even if there are only two of them doing it, the unexpected if not impossible can happen.

The Angels at the Celestial decided to end with the life of Tusuer and his army descendants. All the giants, all the women sorcerers, and all of those who did not believe in the right way.

The Angels did not ask any questions, they ordered Dregnar, Lacjner, and Aekhem to save as many as they could as fast as they could.

They decided to erase any evidence of their presence on Earth. They didn't care how many there were left, time and distance between them would make them forget what had happened for over two hundred years. Fact of their presence would be miss constructed as a legend, as a tale, as a child bedtime story. Something the next generations would not believe or would stop believing.

They had to be sure, with the highest regard; eliminate as much evidence of their presence as possible. Angels did not live among man, never, and they had to make sure.

Tusuer and his army descendants were never told by anyone of what was decided. Their end was imminent.

With one voice, all of the Angels at the Celestial commanded the largest and most catastrophic flood on Earth.

The water would cover most of the Earth for hundreds of years, only a few would survive.

Aekhem, Dregnar, and Lacjner as much as they tried, they could not save them all.

At the same time, not all of human followers andTusuer's descendants perished.