I

Lacjner said:

"Whatever you see, please do not look amaze or waste any time wondering, we are looking for Aekhem, he is not suppose to be here, he's not allowed, they would kill him on the spot"

"Aekhem!" she thought to herself and asked as they were getting close to the gate in front of the entrance.

"Where are the guards?"

Lacjner went silence. She heard him say:

"Something is not right"

At the bottom of the gate three angels were laying unconscious. Lacjner thought of Aekhem.

He increased his speed and told Abigael:

"I insist, don't draw anybody's attention, nobody knows you but they will know you don't belong here if you look at them.

Try to stay behind me if necessary, hide your face"

How could she only look at one thing or one Angel? Everything she was looking at was amazing, wonderful, and marvelous, she couldn't keep her eyes on one thing. But she nodded pretending to listen to him.

"That is what I am talking about. Try to act natural. As all of this was familiar to you. You've seen it in your mind, is not like you haven't seen it before ..." he said it was useless.

Abigael's eyes were wide open, in awe, her jaw about to fall.

"Humans" he thought. His eyes rolling back.

Lacjner was looking for groups of Angels in commotion, wherever they were that's where Aekhem should be. But he couldn't see nothing like that. Everything seemed normal. Angels with guardians, armed guards, Angels reading some old scriptures, others were laughing among them.

He turned to look at Abigael who was still flying at his right side. She looked to serious. She told him:

"Follow me" and flew forward, he followed her.

When they arrived to a big door, Abigael stood on what it seemed to be a white stone floor, as she stood on it, it became clear as crystal. She walked to a tall metallic gray colored door, about thirty feet high. Lacjner was behind her and touched her shoulder:

"What are you doing?" he said in her mind.

She didn't answer, she pushed the door and it slightly opened.

Around one hundred Angels were surrounding anotherAngels who was being held by another four. They walked silently, without makingany noise. They hid behind a great pillar in the room. The floor on this hugeroom was solid rock. Dark stone as the room was. The sunlight came in throughsome windscreen up high. Ironic, she thought, it looked like the Sistine Chapelat the Vatican.50jM0g8HT