3

I woke up and was all excited. Today's the big day!!!!!!!!

I ran into Felix' s room and jumped on him. "Hey what the hell?!"

I giggle and get off him. "Wakey wakey sleepy head today's the day!!!"

He groans and tried to go back to sleep. "No sleeping yer gonna be late to the game!!!!!!!!"

He immediately got up and got changed. We are like brothers so it's fine to change in front of each other.

He lifts me up and ran to the car. He 'threw me' in and buckled me up.

We drove to the football game and I rushed to the band.

"Hey guys!" They smile and wave. We got into marching position. We played a couple of songs while marching.

After we finished the crowd cheers and I rush into the changing rooms.

I see my cheer team and they smile. "Hi jack!" The all said. I smile and changed into my cheer uniform.

Aaron rush into the room. "Sorry I was late!" He was my base.

I roll my eyes and grab his hand. "Come on let's go!!!" He nods and we stretch.

He threw me in the air a couple of times. Then mine enters the room. "Show time!!!"

We looked at each other and smile. "Don't worry Jack I won't let you fall."

I'm happy that he cares about me.

We got out side and the crowd cheered. A couple of people gave me some seductive looks. Which made me uncomfortable.

"Jack it's fine I won't let them touch you." I thank Aaron and we got to the field.

We did our routine. Then the three flyers went in the air and made a pose.

"You stupid bitch he's my boyfriend!!!" I looked down as the girls were fighting. I could tell Aaron was about to drop me.

It happened so fast. A girl punched another girl knocking Aaron over.

I fell down.

There were some gasps. I waited for the pain to hit me but it never did.

I open my eyes to see Aaron holding me. "I told you I'd never drop you."

I smile and cried into his chest. He carried me off the field and Felix and towards me.

"Jack are you ok?!" I nod and he thanks Aaron. "Dude thank God you caught Jack!!! I need to go beat some guys asses."

"Felix don't I'm fine. They will learn when someone does get hurt." He sighs and nods.

He left me and Aaron all alone in the hall way to the changing room.

I was still in his arms. I look at him and he smiles. "Thank ye Aaron...."

He kisses my forehead and I smile. He does that to comfort me.

"I'm pretty mad that those girls. Don't they know not to do that."

I look at him. "What do ye mean?"

"They had sex with Mark last night. He said to go out with him. I'm surprised he didn't get you."

I look down and cried a little. "He did......"

"What?!" I nod. "Yeah he came to my house and was forcing me to do it with him. If Felix wasn't there I would of been a goner...."

He tightens his grip on me and sighs. "I won't let him hurt you." I look up to him and kiss his lips.

(Me:HOE!!!)

He kissed back and we pulled apart. "JACK!!!!!" I turn my direction to the field door and see a furious Mark.

Shit.

I whimper and clutch on to Aaron. Aaron is buffer than Mark.

"Dude what the fock do you want with Jack?!" Mark growled. "Jack is my boyfriend!!! SO GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HIM!!!"

Aaron grip tighten. "Let me go." He looked at my emotionless face. "Are you sure?" I nod.

He gently puts me down and I stare into Mark lust filled eyes.

"Yer such a lier Mark. You have all the girls in school why me?"

He shrugged. "Cause your better than all the other girls. I just want all to myself."

I sigh and look at Aaron. I stick out my pinke and he nods.

I look back at Mark. "Well to bad I'm dating Aaron." Mark growled and looked at Aaron.

"Why him?! He's just a base not anyone interesting!!" I snort.

"He's better than some football player who goes and focks everyone!!!!"

He grabbed me and smashed his lips against mine.

I try to escape but he was stronger than me. Then I was ripped away from him.

Aaron punch him in the face. "Leave Jack alone!!!" Mark tackled him.

Then kept fighting. I screamed and sobbed for them to stopped.

Then Felix came in and stopped the fighting. "What the hell is going on here?!"

"This mother focker forced Jack to kiss him!!!" Mark growls and trys try to punch Aaron, but fails.

"Is this true Jack?" They all look at me and gasp.

I had tears rolling down my face. My eyes red and puffy. I was shaking. I was breathing hard. Everyone was surprised.

"Jack?" I fainted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AND THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY'S CHAPTER!!! IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT VOTE BOTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!!! AND high fives all around *whipsh whipsh* AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!