Chapter Four: Temptations

Here is chap four :) please vote & comment

Enjoyy

Jake's POV

I woke up startled. Lucas was in my arms. I quickly threw him off of me, worried that someone might've seen us. I looked at the door, which was still closed, thankfully. I looked at Lucas, his dark hair surrounding his face, his eyes shut. He was quite the looker.

I got up and changed into a new pair of shorts and a tee shirt, and put my black vans on. I looked in the mirror, fixed my hair, and then re-entered my bedroom. Lucas was still asleep, what a cutie.

I leaned over and pecked him on the lips. His eyes slowly opened as he smiled. "Ah, a good view," he said, stretching his arms out wide. I laughed and pulled him up, our foreheads touching as I looked into his eyes. "Damn," he said again. My stomach turned and I again ached for him.

"Let's go get some breakfast," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door. I don't think I've ever held a guy's hand in my entire life. I suddenly let go from fear. Holding hands was too...sentimental for me. Lucas looked down, brushing the back of his head and walking out of the door with me. I wanted to grab him and squeeze him and kiss him all over.

We walked into the kitchen, finding that my mom was at work making eggs, bacon, and toast. "Mmm, smells great, Rebecca." Lucas said. My mom loved it when he called her Rebecca. The only name she would have liked better is if he had called her Mom.

"Thanks, Hun! Grab a plate and dig in!" She exclaimed. Lucas did so, toppling his plate with all kinds of foods. I loved seeing the person I like eat like this. Girls always eat the smallest portions of things, but Lucas... He was a man.

We grabbed cups and utensils and walked into the dining room. This time, I sat next to Lucas.

Lucas's POV

After Anne joined the table, Rebecca grabbed hands with her and Jake. "Let's say Grace," she said. I wasn't religious, so I didn't exactly know how to say Grace, but I grabbed hands with Anne and Jake anyways. I could tell Jake was uncomfortable, because his hand was starting to sweat.

They said Grace, and I closed my eyes along with them, and then we all let go and dug into the delicious-looking breakfast.

I ate my eggs first, and then the toast, and then the bacon. I loved meals like this, I could eat them forever. I took a big gulp of orange juice, and waited for everyone else to finish.

"So Lucas, how is your dad?" Rebecca asked. I smiled.

"He's doing great! Yeah, he's a great dad. Really supportive--" I said, and bit my tongue. Supportive? Shit. Would she know that supportive would be a reference to me being gay? I doubt Jake would like it if she knew.

"Great, that's really great. It's good that he's supportive of you coming down here and visiting," she said. Phew, thank god. Jake shined a smile and I tried to keep myself from laughing.

"So, how's Mr. Hudson? I haven't heard of him yet. I heard that he's in Australia right now, is that for work?" I asked. Suddenly, the room grew quiet. Anne looked at me in disbelief, and Rebecca and Jake just stared at their foods. I didn't know what I said.

"Mr. Hudson actually lives in Australia now," Rebecca said quietly. I was confused. "We're uh, getting a divorce." She said.

A divorce? Why? I always remembered Mr. and Mrs. Hudson being madly in love, what had happened? I frowned and swallowed hard. "I'm so sorry," I said. Rebecca shook her head.

"It's fine dear, you didn't know." She said. Suddenly, everyone got up and I followed them into the kitchen, where we put our dishes in the sink.

"Wanna go for a walk to like, the park or something?" Jake asked me, softly. I nodded and followed him outdoors.