Chapter Six: A Form Of Flattery

hay hay hay gay hay hay. Whoops. The gay part was totally an accident... but c'mon guy on guy action >

Thank you all for reading this book. It means a lot and you all are so nice. If you are enjoying it, please Vote so I'll know :)

Enjoy

Lucas's POV

Holy shit. My heart beat rapidly. Did he just say what I think he said? I couldn't believe it. Jake Hudson. Loved me. Or at least he thought he did, but same difference. I couldn't describe my emotions. I choked on my own words. "W-what?" I asked.

"You heard me," he said sternly. He was right. I did hear him say those beautiful words, I just wanted to hear them once more. I looked Jake in the eyes before leaning in and kissing him, opening my mouth and driving my tongue into his. His body shifted, one hand snaking towards my neck and the other around my waist. I kissed him hard this time, feeling like my dominant self.

He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. "Is that your way of avoiding what I just said?" He asked, laughing. God was he sexy.

"No, I just am in way too much shock. I always thought I'd be the first to tell you that," I said honestly.

"Well technically I just said 'I think' so you never know. My mind is pretty jacked up so maybe I don't really--"

"Oh just shut up and kiss me," I interrupted, pulling him from his shirt collar onto my lips. I leaned over him, making our way to the couch, and toppled over him. He tried to swing me around, but I didn't let him. I wanted some dominance.

I kissed him hard, my tongue exploring his mouth. After a few minutes, Jake flipped me over, regaining his power. I smiled through the kiss as he licked down until my shirt collar. He ripped my shirt off, and looked at my abs. "Fucking Jesus, how does that turn me on?" He said, before licking my abs and kissing them. The small pecks felt amazing and made me flinch and laugh. His tongue snaked closer to my pant line, where he continued to lick but looked up at me.

I stopped laughing to acknowledge his look, wondering what this boy had in mind. I doubted he was actually going to go down on me, since he was still knew to the concept.

My pants were off in a flash, and he climbed back up to my lips while his hands fiddled with my boxer waist band. We kissed for a while, his tongue stretching out my mouth, while tiny moans escaped from our lips. Suddenly, he reached inside my boxers and grabbed my length.

I let out a huge moan, startled, my eyes opening wide and my mouth releasing a gasp. He looked at me with raised eyebrows. "It's okay," he said, and continued to kiss me. While he kissed me, he began to stroke my member. I moaned some more as he speeded up. I couldn't take the pressure, he was now jerking me hard and fast. I wasn't able to kiss anymore, so I just gripped onto him and covered my mouth from moaning.

He went faster and faster, his lips digging into my neck and leaving small love-bites. Everything about this moment was too amazing to explain.

"Fuck, Jake...." I moaned into his ear. My hands snaked around his sides, my nails digging into his back.

He kept going harder, and I felt like I was about to cum. "Jake..." I moaned, not being able to control myself. "I'm gonna... Jake...." I squealed. And suddenly, I felt my body collapse, shooting into Jake's hand and falling back onto the couch. I enjoyed the moments of pure pleasure while I began to catch my breath. My body was so hot, and I felt so drained. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jake. He looked extremely happy and confident. He got up and grabbed a towel, and then rubbed his hand along my back.

"You okay, babe?" He asked me. I nodded, my breathing calming down as well as my heart. I could barely process what had just happened, I was both emotionally and physically drained.

Jake laughed and kissed my cheek. I turned to face him, my energy slowly being regained. "Fucking god, Jake," I let out. He smirked. "I think I love you too," I said. He smiled at me, and just that smile was enough to make my world spin. He was amazing.

"You think or you're sure? Cause I've got a better answer now," he said. I looked up at him in confusion. "Lucas, I don't have to think. I know I do love you. I've never felt this way before--about anyone. This has to be love," he said.

Dammit this boy was amazing. First a date, then he tells his mom about us, then he tells me he thinks he loves me, then the hand-job and now he's telling me he actually does love me? Either it's my birthday or this is a dream, and I'm pretty positive it's neither.

"God, I love you, Jake. In fact, I never stopped loving you,"

Shit. Did I just tell him that?

Fuck. Now he knows that I loved him, and that I've been in love with him all along, and that I never stopped loving him. I didn't know what to say. I bit my lip, my cheeks bright red. I prayed to God that he wouldn't think I was some freak.

"What do you mean?" He asked me. He looked confused, and dammit he looked hot when he was confused. His eyebrows arched up and his lips pressed together.

"Jake, the whole time I was away, I loved you. That's why I came back. I loved you too much to be away from you," I said, slowly. It was better I tell him now anyways, because if he thought I was weird he could end the relationship before things went too far. I looked at him, my eyes filled with plead.

"Lucas, I'm such an asshole. I'm sorry," he said. His eyes looked at the ground.

"For what?" I asked, questionably.

"I'm sorry that I never called you, or anything. I'm sorry that I didn't love you the way you did. I think I was too scared of myself to love you," he said. I smiled and shook my head.

"Jake, it's fine. I don't care about the past. This is right now, and you just said you loved me. That was all I needed to hear," I said, grabbing his hand.

Jake looked at our hands interlocked. Something about him hated holding hands, and I wasn't sure what. His mom and dad always used to hold hands. I wondered if that was it. He looked uncomfortable, and tried to tear his hand away. I firmly grasped it and brought it close to my chest. "I like holding your hand, Jake." I said. He blushed, his hand sweating a little, but I didn't mind.

"I've never been good at holding hands, just warning you," he said, his voice soft.

"You seem pretty good at it to me," I said, looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Lucas," Jake mumbled, staring down at me. "You're the best boyfriend I've ever had," he said, and then winked.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Funny," I laughed, obviously knowing that he has never had a boyfriend. "But same goes for you," I said. He clenched his teeth, smiled, and nodded.

I grabbed the blanket from the back of Jake's couch and wrapped it around me, pulling Lucas beside me, grabbing his hand and swinging it over my body. We both faced the left way, my body snuggled into his and his hand by my heart. "Goodnight, Jake," I said, shutting my eyes.

"Goodnight," he said, and kissed my neck. I fell asleep with a smile, and never let go of his hand.

Kay guys sorry for the short chapter but at least it was kinda sexual?¿?¿? Okay well I hope you enjoyed. DONT FORGET TO VOTE SO I KNOW YOURE READING. You all are amazing and I love you guys :) thanks!!