Chapter 1

You walked down the street listening to kpop on your headphones. As your head bobbled up and down to the rythme of the music, You got a text. It was your best friend Leyla.
Leyla:Where are you?
You:On my way home....
Leyla:K I am coming over!
You: ....seriously?
Leyla:Yep...cya there!

You took of your headphones and quietly headed home.

Once you got home you realized that Leyla was already there. She was talking to your mom who was in the kitchen. You sighed and walked into the kitchen. "Hey Ley...." You said. "Was up!" Leyla said. "I should be asking you that!" You said chuckling. "Well its really nothing...I just wanted to see you". "OK..."You said  as she waved and left the house.
The next day your mom dropped you off at school and drove off to work.
"Y/N!" You hear your name being called in the distance. You turned around to see all your friends coming towards you. There was Yona,Leyla,Rosana,Rilla,Serene, and Amber.Once they got to you they all tackled you to the ground. "Yah! What are you doing?"You said trying to catch you breath. "WHY DIDN'T YOU FREAKING CALL US!!!!!!!"Yona said yelling in you ears so loud that you almost went deaf. "sorry guys I was just out of it...." You said starting to tear up. "Sheesh quit being emo and hang out with us once in a while" Rilla said. You knew he wasn't mad at you he was just worried. All of you walked to the benches and sat down. You started discussing one of your favorite topics,BTS. "Which BTS member do you think each of us are alike?" Amber asked. "I think I am definatly Rap Monster and Y/N is Jungkook"Rilla said. "Why am I Jungkook?" you asked confused. "Because you are so clueless like him!"Rosana said chuckling. "Whatever..."You said and turned away. "Leyla would be Taehyung because she is definatly an alien" Rosana said. "Yeah and I would be Suga cause I am so Swag" Yona said trying to act cool. "NO YOUR NOT MS.HAPPY VIRUS" everyone yelled. "Haha yeah I am definatly J-Hope" Yona said "I am Jimin,Rosana is Suga, and Seren is Jin" Amber said and walked towards her first class. "Yeah guys I gotta go too the bell is gonna ring any second" you said and walked behind Amber. "Did you know we have a new class for dance?And it seems we are all gonna have it together!" Amber said as we entered our first class. "Wow really that's awesome!"You said. And you meant it because you loved dancing.You couldn't wait for that class. I wonder who are our new teachers.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•∆• EEK YAS I JUST WROTE MY FIRST EVER CHAPTER ON WATTPAD. OK prissella calm yourself down. K guys I will be continuing this and I haven't really thought of when I should update the next chapter so it could be anytime. Hope you guys enjoy this book!