Chapter 2

After class with Amber ended you both head towards your new dance class. Once you entered the dance room you immediately saw the rest of your friend. They waved and Amber and you went over and sat down beside them. "The new dance teachers are not hereyet." Rosana said. "Oh that's good"you said"Why?"Yona asked. Ignoring her question you went up in front of the entire class "OK class I will be your new dance teacher"You joked. "Yeah sure you are "a boy chuckled from the back. "I am!And today I will show you how to do the moon walk"you said as you smoothly did the smooth walk. "You looked back at the students and saw that they were looking behind you. "What?"You said and turned around.Well.Shit. "WTF WHY IS BTS HERE?!!"You yelled. "Y/N come sit you ass down!"Rilla yelled from the back. You were to shocked to move. "Nice that was a smooth moonwalk"Jimin said winking at you. That snapped you back to the real world.You quickly turned around and walked to your friends. "What's you name?"Jungkook asked. "Uh....Um its Y/N" you said. "Well nice to meet you Y/N"Jin said waving cutley at you. Honestly you wanted to just stretch out that guys cheeks. Taehyung then suddenly walked over to your group of friends and crouched down in front of Leyla only inches away from her face and said "I am not really good at English and I might just get in trouble for this". "For Wha-" Leyla asked before.being cut of with a kiss. A KISS WHAT. "..."Silence filled the room. Taehyung just casually stood up and walked back to a shocked BTS. Rap Monster snapped out of it and said "Well um...I guess an alien will always be an alien. Ok so I want you guys to be split up into groups of 7 and if you did it right there should be a total of 6 groups. And so we followed his directions. You were obviously with your group of friends."OK Jungkook and V will be Y/N's groups trainers". And the rest of what he said...you didn't here because you were to distracted by Jungkook the way he tapped his converse shoe on the wooden dance floor It made your heart beat to the same rhythm. You looked away whenever he looked towards your direction. Something told you this was going to be a long school year.