Chapter Three: Catergories

The school came to a sight. My eyes shut every now and then, mostly because I was tired. Kylie had been fast asleep the whole time on the train ride back from Duckon Place. Megan, of course, had been playing with her cat the whole time. The express (train) stopped on a loud, "screeeeech!" The school was right in front of my very eyes.
We all lined up single file, and walked off the train, and into the academy. My braids moved from side-to-side, while I was towing my luggage into the academy doors. There was a professor at the door, waiting to great us. He smirked down at me. I looked up and grinned at him. My ears heard voices from the dining hall. I had lugged myself and my luggage into the dining hall.
   I sat down, and got a plate. There was all kinds of foods up at the buffet. I got chicken wings, for my actual dinner, I also got corn-on-the-cob, for a side. And last of all, I got banana pudding for dessert. I walked through the crowd of people, over to Megan. She was eating her blueberry custard. "Hello!" I exclaimed while sitting down in my seat.
   "Hi." She responded, mouth still full of custard. I picked up my wing, and started eating it. "Hey," Megan blurted,"I didn't notice you had purple hair." "Yeah. I have purple hair." I replied while stuffing corn in my mouth. "Well, I like it." Megan said. I had gotten my first compliment. A bell rung. "Look this way please!" A professor shouted. Megan and I turned around. "I'm the headmistress, and I will set you guys up into your age group, and what type of wizard or witch you are." My stomach turned upside down. "Okay, so, let's start with the eleven year olds." The headmistress shouted over the dining hall. Megan and I got up with the rest of the eleven year olds.
   Kylie was the first in line. "Okay, so, let me see your IQ results." The headmistress said to Kylie. "Ah, here we go, you are a..... Honest Witch! And Kylie, if you don't understand that it means, you tell the truth about everything.
*time skipped*
   Megan had gotten the determined trait. That's what I hoped I got. "Let's see Selena, you are a.... Determined witch! And that means you are determined to do anything. I was relieved that Megan and I would be partners in everything. The eleven year olds lined up, and went to the selected age group dormitory. I shared a room with Megan. We unpacked our things and all that good stuff, and decided to go to bed. I already loved this.