SNEAK PEEK

Y'all ain't ready....

Should this be chapter 7 or chapter 8..

If it's Chapter 7 (it'll leave some suspense but you'll find out a little about what's happening)

If it's Chapter 8 (chapter 7 will be another flashback)

• SNEAK PEEK •

Since Chanel wouldn't tell him anything, D' Mario her bought her a journal. He wanted her to write down how she felt and what happened. Ever since then, she hadn't put the journal down.

Chanel was sitting in her room, the syringe that was once full of steroids on the side of her bed.

She picked up her pencil and couldn't stop her hands as they moved to the paper.

Don't cry. Finally, I'm free. Be happy, smile for me. This doesn't have anything to do with you, D'Mario. I'm tired, too tired. I wish I told you about EVERYTHING, not just the disease that I'm sure you know about now. Let Angel know I love her, let her know mommy loves her so much and she's so sorry.

Love, Chanel

P.S. - I'll be watching..

Chanel ripped the page from the journal before folding it and grabbing the envelope she got from her doctor. She put it at the back of the journal until that time had come.

Chanel put her hand to her mouth as she coughed before feeling something wet drip down her fingers. She looked down at the red liquid before standing up quickly and walking to the bathroom..