Chapter 10

:( The story is coming to an end.. Sad.. I know but ever since I wrote A Thug's Temptation it's a habit for me to speed up the plot and make the story short. This chapter sucked but I'm falling out of love with this story so it's so hard for me to write something good.

Chapter 10
Part 2

"Get up!" Money shouted at Chanel.

"Mommy!" Angel cried.

"No!" Chanel shouted before pressing the button to call for nurses. Money grabbed Chanel by the wrist before pulling her off the bed.

"No!" Chanel shouted before Money put his gun to her head.

"Do you want your daughter to see you get your hand blown off?"Money whispered in her ear before he felt a tug on his jeans. He looked down at Angel who was beating her small fist against his leg.

"Let Mommy go!" She screamed as he pointed the gun to her.

"No!" Chanel said as Money tightened his fist around her hair, "Angel, baby, sit down. Mommy'll be right back."

"Do what your mama said lil girl."

"Sorry, Ms. R-" The nurse started before she looked at the sight in front of her and gasped as the gun was pointed to her.

"Sit down," Money told her which she did in a hurry, "make sure the lil girl stay right there."

She nodded before Money tucked his gun under the opening in Chanel's hospital gown.

"Let's go." he told her before they walked out the room with Angel shouting for her.

Money kept his hand under the gown and one over her belly. To look like he was holding her.

Chanel swallowed in fear as she tried to catch attention. She sighed as they made it to the exit. She closed her eyes and walked where Money guided her, she knew he wouldn't hesitate to shoot her.

She was pushed into a car and was about to argue when the cold gun connected with her head. Causing her to fall unconscious but she still felt the pain of her hands being cuffed before everything went black.

Money pulled a cigarette from his pocket and sat in the drivers seat. He lit it before putting the car in drive and pulling out of the hospital parking lot. He reached in the passengers seat and threw a pair of shoes in the back seat for Chanel.

He moved the cigarette from his lips before stopping at a red light. He turned the radio on before leaning back in his chair. He turned his head to see a cop car next to him in the next lane. The cop turned his head before looking at Money, examining him.

Money noticed the cop look down at something before glancing at Money again and looking back down. A honk made Money look forward to see the light green.

He pulled off, making his way to Cole's house. Money looked in his rear view mirror only to see the cop car that was once beside him, behind him.

"Shít." He whispered before stepping on the gas and taking a sharp turn. He heard the sounds and saw the lights and still didn't stop.