Chapter 8 SNEAKPEEK

Hopefully, I'll be updating next week.
Chapter 8 • The sneak peek.

D'Mario turnt up his music as Last Night by Sebastian Mikael played. Too much had happened last night, but he was happy about one thing. He had Chanel safe but not from her body.

He walked into his bedroom where the white sheets covered only from her waist and below. Her clothes were scattered across the floor.

Everything she told him came back to him as he sat at the end of the bed, his head buried in his hands. She didn't want to tell him because of this exact reason, he was ready to kill somebody.

He turned around when he heard her coughing. She had her hands on her chest as she tried to breathe in.

"Chanel?" He went to her side a she continued to panic, trying to get in as much air as her lungs would allow her but she couldn't.

"Look at me!" He told her before turning her head to face him, "Breathe slowly."

She continued to shake her head while trying to breathe. Her eyes started to flutter close as he tried to get her to pay attention to him.

He picked her up, the sheets wrapped around her before picking up his keys. He ran out the door, not even locking it. He put her in the car before pacing to the other side and starting the car up.

Her head moved to side to side as she tried to stay conscious. It was five minutes before he got to the nearest hospital. He pulled up to the front before getting out and walking to her side where he heard one last sharp intake of air.

"Chanel!" he called to her as he tried to wake her as nurses and doctors rushed to the car.

"Excuse me, Sir." One of the female nurses said as they pushed him aside and laid her petite body onto the stretcher.

He followed even though they were moving too fast. When he got to the room they already had things he didn't know the name of plugged into her. He went to walk in the room as he heard the sound of the heart defibrillator.

"Sir, you can't be in here." Another nurse told him as he ignored her and continued to try and push into the room. He watched as her body continued to lift up and fall back to the hospital bed.

"Sir, you've been asked to leave multiple times. You need to go." One of the security officers said as they pulled him by D'Mario by his shirt.

"get the fuck off me!" D' Mario shouted as his fist flew where ever. He didn't know where his fist landed, tears had blurred his vision.

He groaned as he was pushed to the ground and cuffs were put around his wrists.

He looked over to Chanel's room where the nurses had closed the door as he was dragged out of the hospital.