Snow Storm

You walk outside of your house and close the door. For the last 3 hours it's been snowing nonstop. You look at your car and see its snowed in. Damn it! You sigh. You decide to go into your garage and get the shovel. You come back out and start to shovel some of the snow. Your already tired and you haven't even made a dent in the snow. You sit there and think but, you can't think of anything. You sit there in the freezing cold shivering. Behind you, you here a laugh. You turn around, annoyed, to see why he was laughing. When you turn around he stops laughing.

"Do you need help?" He asks.

"Yeah..."

He walks over and takes the shovel out of your hand.

"Where's the ring on your finger?"

You look down at your finger sheepishly.

"I'm not married." You reply.

He looks at you confused.

"Are you sure? If think a beautiful lady like you would have a ring on their finger." He says.

You smile and look up to see him. He's staring at you.

"You should start shoveling." You say smirking.

He laughs and starts shoveling.

*time skip*

You walk back out with a cup of hot chocolate in your hands. The smell wafts in the air. You guess he smelled it because he looked over at you. His face was bright pink from the cold and the work. You walk towards him with the cup and hand it to him.

"For me?" He asks.

"No! For the car!" You say sarcastically.

He laughs and takes the cup.

"Do you want to come in?" You ask.

"Umm... Sure, why not." He responds.

Both of you walk inside and sit on the couch. He sips peacefully from his drink while you go to the kitchen to make one for yourself.

*another time skip😝*

You walk back out with your steaming hot drink and look at him. He finished his cup and he had a hot chocolate mustache. You couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

"What?!"

"You have a mustache from your drink."

He laughs with you and you sit down.

"So, what's your name?"

"Y/n."

"My name is Brendon. Nice to meet you."

He stands back up and walks out the door. You see him grab the shovel and start to shovel again. You take sips out of the cup while Brendon works.

*time skip

Brendon just finished shoveling out the last of the snow. He walks back inside cover in snow. There was a bit of snow on his nose. It made him look funny. You walk up to him and wipe it off. Just as you were about to turn around he grabs your wrist. Your immediately turned back around.

"Where's my payment?" He asks, smirking.

"Oh! I almost forgot!"

You take $30 out of your pocket and give it to him. He looks at you weirdly.

"Is that not enough?" You ask.

"No! I wanted a different type payment."

"What type?"

He wraps his arms around you and he takes your arms and wraps them around his neck. He kisses you passionately and your eyes widen. You give into the kiss. He stopped kissing you and smiles against your lips.

"Just what I wanted."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for the 100 reads!-T