Chapter 4: Hospital Visit

Quinn felt a warm hand being placed on her shoulder, gently shaking her. She realized she'd fallen asleep, and opened her eyes.

"Quinn, you have a visitor." Quinn hears the soft voice of her nurse, Santana.

"Who?"

"He says he's your fiance."

"Oh, Noa.. Puck.. Uh, he can come in.."

Santana squeezed her shoulder reassuringly before quietly leaving the room. Seconds later Puck walked in the room.

"Hey honey."

"What the hell's the matter with you?" Puck said.

Quinn face froze in shock. She saw a dark, sinister.. almost maniacal look in Puck's eyes, a look she really, really disliked.. Feared.

"Um.. Excuse me?"

"I was trying to help you, and then you just run into the road, like some retard! And look at your legs! Do you know how much this can cost!? And with the wedding coming up.. What's wrong with you!?"

"I-I'm sorry. I never thought this," Quinn stuttered, gesturing to her paralyzed limbs, "would happen. Puck, it.. This was an accident."

"Who are you!? I don't know you, where's Quinn? The girl I met in a restaurant 2 years ago, my fiance... Where is she?"

That really hit Quinn hard. She could feel the tears burning in the back of her eyes.

"Puck, I want you to leave."

"Fine. But when they let you out, don't come back to the apartment." he said, stomping out of the room and slamming the door.

She couldn't believe what she just heard. Puck, her boyfriend, her fiance, the man she would soon call her husband, had just kicked her out of her apartment. 

A/N

Hey guys, sorry for a shorter chapter than usual. School just started so... Thats all XD Love you guys, and until next time *drumroll*

Paige and Annika <3