The art of scrying and the black mirror

First I feel a word or two about this project is in order, and so I will preface this section with exactly that. As I resume my adventure into the occult, for some reason I feel compelled to record and write about my experiences to share with others.... maybe human nature... maybe we're all really just huge attention whores deep down, or maybe I just hope to network with others and share experiences... I can't really say I know which it is, I just know I feel compelled to share. In doing so, I will share as much as I can, from my personal feelings, my emotional state at the time of the entry, and maybe other things that I normally keep locked away as well..... I want to convey the experience so that it will be just as if the reader was experiencing it for themselves through my eyes and my thoughts.

Scrying by its simplest definition is simply the practice of focusing your gaze onto something in an attempt to see visions or images to be later interpreted to discover a possible "meaning"... the practice itself is several thousands of years old, and many tools have been used as mediums on which to gaze, black bowls filled with water, crystals, flames, mirrors, black mirrors, the surface of a lake..... simply closing your eyes... yes that's right, you don't need any tools whatsoever to scry, I'd been scrying all those years ago without ever even knowing what it was... all I knew was, I closed my eyes, and I seen visions.... At the time I scarcely even knew how to describe it when I tried to talk to other people about it... If you're interested in learning to scry, try a youtube or google search... you're sure to find many useful resources.

With scrying, the vision is said to be the result of tapping into your pineal gland. A gland near the center of your brain that is said to be associated with psychic abilities and with your 3rd eye... which is essentially said to be an extension of your pineal gland. The 3rd eye is said to be located just above the bridge of your nose in the center of your forehead, between your eyes... and from my experience, I can attest that this is the location visions seem to originate, and I've often felt tingling sensations and pressure in that area while scrying. or otherwise trying to exercise my 3rd eye.

You may have better luck with scrying if you first take steps to open your 3rd eye.... you can use the method I described in the preface, or you may find some other method on the internet or possibly in a book that you find works better for you.

As an Atheist and a skeptic I can say without a doubt, this all sounds like a bunch of mystical nonsense, but having experienced it myself... I can't really say it's quite that simple.... and my own results have been quite curious and quite interesting.

In my journal I will be employing 3 different methods of scrying, candle scrying(in which I gaze into the flame of a candle to see what I can see), closed eye scrying, in which I'm extremely familiar with and you can read alot about in the preface of this journal. The last is black mirror scrying. I have a really cool antique picture frame, I painted the back of the glass black and will be using it to gaze at my reflection.... you can find some cool tutorials to make your own all over the internet, youtube is especially useful.... I may add new methods as I continue to experiment, and you will be able to read about my results as I continue update the journal.