Chapter 23

My jaw drops to the floor. Holy hell is like having 2 Gods in front. Their Jaw lines are on fleek. They are perfectly sculpted. My knees begin to shake.

"Esme you will demonstrate on David" The guy with the blue eyes steps towards me. He smiles

"Hello Esme" oh fuck , oh fuck her has an accent. I just smile and by now I feel my face burning red. He takes off his pants.

"On your knees"  I instantly fall on my knees when he talks. He shoves his hand in his pants and brings out his dick. Oh my.

I take hold of his thick dick and look at him. I ease it in my mouth his lips are parted. Low sounds come out from his lips every time I hallow my cheeks.

"Fuck she's good" He throw his head back. I hear whispers and someone grab hold of my waist so I'm bent over still sucking this guys cock. My pants are savagely ripped off. Fingers come in contact to my ass. I look back and see frank licking his lips. My hands jerk David as I watch Frank. His finger goes in me and his lips go my clit. He fingers as he eats me out. David shoves himself back into my mouth. My eyes roll back. Hands go on my back and unclip my bra. Someone tears my shirt off. And there I'm bent and fully naked. I feel myself dripping wet.

David moans and cums in my mouth. Which makes me cum on Franks face. I'm then taken to the bed in the center of the room. David lays frank picks me up from my waist and places me on David. He's so strong, he goes behind me.

"Lay on David" My hands go on David's chest.

"You ready Mate" I nod. David's cock slithers into my pussy. I put my head against his chest and bite my lip. He leaves himself therefor a bit. I can feel myself stretching to his size. Than Frank grabs my hands and puts them on my ass.

"Spread them out just like that for me" I open myself to him

"Perfect" he puts his finger in leaves it there a bit and then puts his cock in.

3some ? I yelp in pain as he goes in further. David's hands go to my clit and rubs it to distract me from the pain.

"Who do you want to move first" 

"Frank" He slowly takes himself out and thrusts himself back in. Mean while David holds me up so he can have a full view of my breasts.

"You're such a fucken beauty" Franks hands replaces David's and he gropes me.

The pain starts to lessen.

"Move" He nods and moves his hips in little motion. My hair is pulled making my head tilt back.

"Open you're eyes" I keep them shut as I have both guy pounding into me. My moans are uncontrolled.

"Keep them open" Frank thrusts harder making me moan. David's lips go to my breasts and he starts sucking my nipples I'm pretty sure he is leaving marks. I open my eyes and see franks eyes watching me. They change positions. By this time I'm beat.

"Almost there" Frank slides in than David does. Both their mouths hung open.

"Fuck she is tight"

"You ready baby  this is gunna be fast"

"Mhm" I sit up my hands behind me David's hands have my hand so I'm hovering over frank and frank has a hold of my hips so he has a good grip on me. I take a breathe in and they start pounding. My lips are swollen from all that biting.

"You like this baby, 2 hard cocks shoved deep inside you Huh" Frank starts to dirty talk

"Fuck yes baby I love having it, fuck me harder" Both of them go in deeper my body starts to shake. They both cum in me and keep pounding.

"You're close I feel it" My pussy clenches to his words David's slips out leaving me to frank. he lays me down and fucks the living shit out of me. My legs shakes and my back arches as my moans scream out. I feel myself release. My body comes down from its high.

"Woah you're a squirter " 

"Good" Reds voice comes from the background. She was watching that ?

"You're in, here's your cash for the day" I feel something land on the side of my ear. I try to move but my body doesn't want to.

"Esme can you open your eyes for me" I try but fail. I feel a hand go underneath mine.

"move your finger against my hand twice if you can hear me"

"Good, Guys cloth her up and ill go call her friend to come get her, give her some water while you're at it" I hear some zipping something. Must be their pants. Fingers part my lips and I feel plastic against it.

"Its just water don't worry"  his accent just fuck.

Hands are touching my feet putting on i don't know something stretchy on. His hands go behind my ass but I feel something go in between my legs.

"Such a pretty pussy" and he licks . I move in pleasure. I just want to wrap my legs around his head so he wont stop.

"Fuck" I mumble and I cum.

"Good girl" He wipes me with a napkin. My eyes open to see this gorgeous man.

"Don't worry, you'll be hearing from us" Frank winks and walks out

"You were great love" He bites his lip and kisses me.

"See you soon now" he walks out.

I somehow get myself up.

"So?" I see Chase leaning against the door. I roll my eyes and nod.

He picks me up so my head is against his chest and we walk out.

"Where's the money ?"

"Butt" He reaches down and grabs the envelope.

"Did you have fun"

"Fuck yea "

"Will you do it again"

"possibly"

"How much?" I ask, his mouth is hung open.

" 2 thousand and a number"

please comment and vote