Chapter 28

Esme

I pull up to Justin's drive way and Patty greets me at the porch.
She sees my huge smile plastered on my face. She smiles just as big

"You know your smile is very contagious"

"Well I hope soo!! My news will make you feel exactly what I am feeling right now" she raised an eyebrow

"What's the news" I lean down a bit and get closer to her.

"Justin will be able to see again" her face goes into shock. I back up. Her mouth is basically  dropped to the floor, eyes wide, loss of color. I think she's going to faint.

" are you lying?" She speaks after a moment of silence

" You know I would never" her hands go up to her mouth and she covers her face and starts to cry.

"My baby boy " she whales out.
She goes on the floor goes to my feet and gets on her knees. Her hands reaching out to my hands and she looks up.

" You are an angel sent from above Esme, you have blessed out home out souls with your presence and you have given us good change. You are such a blessing" She cries out loud. My hands go to her elbows  and I pick her up.

"Never go on your knees Patty I am not God." She wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much" she kisses my forehead.

" it's no problem Patty I love you and I love your son, i would do anything for you both." She nods

" I made an appointment at 6 today for test and you and I have to fill out paper work. So get ready get your insurance information. I'll go tell Justin the news" she jumps straight for the door. But stops before going in.

"You are the daughter I have always wanted" give a me a warm smile.

My heart warmed up.... I took a deep breathe and walked in the house went upstairs and I am now infront of Justin's room.

I knock. No response. Again. Nothing

So I slightly crack open the door and pop my head in.

"Justin?"

"Hmm"  I hear a groan coming from the restroom. So I go in that direction.
I open the door and sit on the toilet.

"Yes Esme" he speaks out. I can imagine him tilting his head
Letting the water run down his neck.
Him rubbing his hands all over
Grabbing his co-
Okay stop it Esme now is not the time to get turned on. I take a deep breathe in.

" I forgot you even showered" we both laugh

"Forgot you even had a sense of humor " he claps back which makes us laugh harder. There was a moment of silence.
I think
How do I tell him, it's not bad news at all, but how do you tell someone they might get there sight back ?

"Pass me the conditioner ok the counter please " I reach out my left hand grab and pass it on over,  his wet hand touches mine and I feel the sparks.
   We always have sparks when we touch it's fireworks when we kiss, I still get butterflies when I'm near him or I'm thinking if him.

"Do you need something love?"
Just spit it out Emse not that hard.

"Remember how you told me, if you had one wish you would want to-"

"See again" we both spoke together.

"Yes why" I can tell he stopped moving  the water isn't going down as a pattern it's just hitting the ground.

"What if I told you It's about to come true"

"Get in here" I stand up take my shirt off then my pants and undergarments. Right foot steps in and I feel the heat from the water. His nice smooth arms wrap around my waist and bring me against the wall. His crotch on mine.

"What are you saying?" He questions.
His eyes looking into mine but he closes them to listen directly to my voice.

"Remember going to the doctors "

"Mhm"

"And you were bummed out about the operation" he nods

"Well I came across the money and everything's in place" he stops breathing

"You saying that I have a chance of seeing again ?"

"Yes" his head goes the the crock of my neck.

"I love you so fucken much" he opens his eyes and they're read. The water and tears are mixed up. His fingers trail down my torso and right on my clit and starts to do circular motions.

"You mean everything to me" his lips reach mine and they linger

"You have no idea how much you changed me"  a moan escapes my mouth.

"You have no idea how much I love you" his finger goes inside of me. Slowly in and out. His free hand goes around my neck. His lips finally lock with mine. His quicken the pace of his fingers his lips not leaving mine. I moan. He just goes in deeper.

His lips then replace his finger, his tounge in between my folds sucking on my clit, his hands now on my breast giving them a squeeze my head thrust back. Fuck his tongues can do wonders to my body.

"I'm close" he stops and gets up.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard baby" leaving me without response his dick enters me with such power its knocked the wind out of me.

"Fuck" he pulls out and gives me another hard thrust

"Yes" one hand on my hair bring my fave closer to his face and the other going from my clit to my breast.

"I'm going to cum" he picks up his pace

"Cum on my dick princess, show daddy what his big cock does to your little cunt" that turned me on so much.

"Daddy" he moans kisses my neck

"I FUCKEN LOVE you " I release as he those words fall out of his mouth. He cums right after.

Both of us  breathless. He reaches over to turn off the shower.

Panting, I hand him his towel he steps out and then hands me his towel.
I stare at him in admiration.
Such a beautiful human being.
  I grab my clothes from off the floor.
And he speaks up from behind.

"I love you so much"

" I love you too"

" I know we are young and stupid but you made me feel normal and I don't ever want to loose you"

"Neither do I "

"When this all ends and I can see"

I turn my body towards him, my hands on his face his arms brought me do much closer and I look into him.

" I want you to marry me"