Welcome to Hope's Peak

Day 502 - 9 AM

Me and my classmates just moved in to the newest building installed into Hope's Peak Academy. It's a magnificent skyrise that reaches way above the skies, it's blue architecture shines magnificently once you gaze upon it.

"This is awesome!" Said by Sebastian
"Hey Aren! Ready to get your bike skills to the test at the new bike track?" Nikki asked

Oh by the way.. I haven't told you about my classmates!

Sebastian here is the Ultimate Soldier, well.. before he entered Hope's Peak, once he got in, he retired being a soldier and became relaxed and carefree of the world!

And Nikki here is the Ultimate Football Player, she's the best in football and has mad skills about kicking techniques and whatnots!

"Ofcourse I'm ready! I've been dreading for that track in weeks!" I said cheerfully.

Someone bumped me from the back and then

"Sorry loser! But biking is boring"

The one who bumped me is named Lark, he is the Ultimate Attraction, boys and girls alike loves him and would do anything to get into his.. Uhm you know.. And unfortunately.. He takes them both.

"It's fine Lark, you are a loser too you know" I bark
"Haha I know!"

We continued climbing up our classroom and then someone came to talk to me.

"Hey Aren!"

A beautiful girl, as pretty as the weadows in sunset.. She is Alene, the Ultimate Heartthrob! She is adored by mostly everyone, unlike Lark, she does not take her adoring fans for granted.

"Hey Alene!"
"Our teacher says that we will be seatmates for this year!"
"Cool!"

Then someone bumps into our conversation.

"Hey bes Alene and bes Aren!"

Yeah.. I forgot.. This is Rick, the Ultimate Friendship, being involved with him means you will have him as one of your bestest friends. He is unknowingly attractive to the friendship side.

"Hey Rick!" I said
"Let's have a sleepover after this Aren!" Rick smiled
"Okie dokie" I said

We have a little more ways to go when someone came to me..

"Aren! Do you want these couple of cash? I have way too much paper in my bag and would want to get rid of it"

This is Sabel, Ultimate Rich Kid, she basically has millions of cash and would never ran out. I got my newest bike because of her! She's basically a goldmine! But I don't think of it that way.

"Sure. By the way. Sabel? Are you ready for what we might see?"
"Ofcourse!" She smiled
"You won't be able to talk to David for a while"

David is the Ultimate Commander of another section of our batch. He basically ran the entire military of the country back before he got scouted by the school. He and Sabel here has a relationship.

"Well.. It's alright, I know I can handle it" she said

We arrived at our classroom..

"Ok everyone! I'm going to open the door now!" Lark said out loud

As Lark opens it..

My mind suddenly explodes making me to forcely close my eyes!

"Ahhhhhhh!!!"

And when the pain subsides.. I opened it to see...

We are still at our current location.. But something is weird...