Chapter 9 -Mustaches-

Chapter 9:

It was 5am the next morning when I heard someone fiddling with my window from the outside. I slowly crawled out from my bed, tip-toeing to the window frame. I peeked out from the corner of the window to find that Liam was trying to undo the lock. I jumped in shock, tripping over myself, which also seemed to have frightened him. I chuckled lightly peeking up over from the base of the window.

"What the hell do you think you are doing!", I whispered harshly, opening the window slightly.

"No one answered the door", he replied.

I shook my head, "it's 5am, no one in the right mind would have answered the door."

"Just let me in", he demanded. "Ok, wait"

I slammed the window, quickly reaching for a robe to cover my pink baggy pyjamas. I slid the window open slowly as he climbed inside dusting his sweater of dirt.

"I'm catching a ride from your mum," he ensured.

He dropped his bag and walked over to my bed, and I watched as he opened the covers from the left side of my bed, kicking off his shoes.

"You don't mind, do you?", he asked slipping into my sheets.

"Umm, your..." I quickly whispered under my breath. He sat up looking down at his sweater.

"Oh, I'm sorry", he apologised whilst reaching for the corners of his sweater to remove it.

His shirt had accidentally been pulled along with his sweater, as he laid there with his torso exposed.

My gawd, he was hot.

"Oops", he smiled throwing his shirt and sweater to the floor. I could feel my cheeks boil, as I turned away not letting him know that I was blushing. The covers were ruffled as he laid within them, slowly falling back asleep.

What was I meant to do now! I'm still tired and this hot fool is in my bed. A guy in my bed.... I never thought I'd see the day. I sat on the edge of my bed, thinking.

What do I do?

I mean, it's LIAM.

In my bed.

Like WHAT?!

I quickly glared at him, he was so hotttt. He reminded me of one of those hot actors from The Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf. I just couldn't handle this.

I felt his hand graze my own as he whispered, "I need to tell you something". His voice was so soft, that I moved closer to hear what he had to say.

"Nice Pyjamas", he chuckled. I grabbed one of my pillows whacking him causing him to laugh.

I thought he had something worth telling me, along the lines of 'I like you Haylee', but I suppose I just wasn't that lucky. I watched as he slowly fell asleep, and I sat on the edge of my bed, with my feet on the floor and my head on my palms. I was getting tired, but I didn't feel comfortable sleeping next to him.

1. I barely knew him

2. I don't care if my bed is a King Size, it's still weird.

And 3. It was just too good to be true.

Thoughts ran through my head wildly, always leading back to how hot Liam was and how close I was to his body. I didn't know why I was imagining this, when he happened to be right next to me. It was only 5:12am and I was pretty much dead. I fell asleep in my upright position, which was specifically awkward when I fell back onto Liam's stomach.

It was so sudden that even he awoke surprisingly. We both looked at each other momentarily, as he burst into laughter, and I followed.

"You're so silly", he added.

My cheeks sparked once again, and I wasn't fast enough to hide it. I fell onto the bed, so tired that I fell asleep instantly. We kept to each other's side of the bed, as after all, we were just friends.

My alarm went off at 7:00, where Liam and I both woke up.

"Thanks for letting me crash", he said as he got up.

"No probs", I replied.

We both went into the kitchen, where mum was up making some pancakes. Liam was still shirtless and didn't seem to be bothered by it.

"Good morning Josie", Liam said as he trailed behind me. She looked at him, then looked at me.

"Morning Sweeties", she replied. She stared at me intensely, mouthing soundless words. She kept hinting at Liam, but I wasn't sure what she was saying. As she brought the pancakes to the table she swooped down to my ear "What a hottie".

My face glistened like a tomato. I was blushing so bad, whilst she walked away giggling. Liam and I sat face to face, across the table from each other enjoying our pancakes. Quite frankly, that wasn't the only thing I was enjoying. Thank god I had a glass table, the view was amazing. He caught me staring and smiled, "I'm not a pancake Haylee."

I purposely started pouring maple syrup all over my pancakes.

"Oh, I know, because if you were you'd also be drowning in sugar", I laughed. He watched as I kept pouring maple syrup, watching it ooze on my plate.

"A little sweet, don't you think", he said whilst reaching over to take the syrup from me.

I rolled my eyes, then stared at him intensely. I lifted a pancake from my plate, licking the syrup from its surface.

"Mmmmm", I said whilst trying to keep a straight face. We both burst out in laughter. For a moment I had completely forgot who he was to me and that I did in fact like him. I just wanted to have some fun. I saw him get up, "One sec," he said as he went to the kitchen. I continued to eat my pancakes as I heard him creep up behind me. He had pancake batter on his finger, which he smudged on my face, giving me a mustache.

I ran to the mirror, and he followed laughing. I turned around "Oooo sexy", I said, reaching for a tissue. "I know ayy", he snickered.

Wait, what?

...................................................................

Hey all, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

xxxx