Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hello,this is my first fan-fiction...kind of I started one and published the first chapter and I wasn't really happy with it so I deleted it and started this one.
Anyway............ On with the show... I mean book.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
{Marinettes POV}
I was waiting in my room at around 9:30 am? I think... Anyway I was waiting for the letter. People don't think much of letters they receive them, read them, throw them away, write a reply, nothing special about them but this letter determines my future; my whole career as a witch. You can now understand why am waiting which for me is a highly... Difficult thing, because when you wait the whole world seems to stop and time seems to go slower, at least slower than usual.

Eventually, I got bored which is normal for an eleven year old. I race downstairs still in my PJ's with my hair tied up in what looks like a pineapple but is a lazy bun. "Morning, Mama and Papa," I say cheerfully to my parents. Let me just tell you my parents professions, my mom works at the ministry and is Head of Department of Mysteries, my dad is a baker and I'm really happy about that too, 'cos that means free food! Jokes, it means I get to help out around the bakery and that's really fun especially when you have your dad helping you. "Honey, any owls come yet?" My mom asks from behind the Daily Prophet, my dad stares at me as if this was a matter of life and death. I don't answer straight away because I'm trying to form an answer in my mind "Ummmm, no not yet, why did you want to know?" I squeak out. I know what my parents are thinking 'Where is it?' "I don't know," I say "I might not get accepted," I say. My parents looked shocked.
"You will, I know you will!" My dad says "because you're my daughter, and a great one too!" My dad cheers.
"Not to mention a very talented one!" My mom adds.
I smile at them 'What did I do right to get such wonderful parents?' "Thank you, for everything!"

After breakfast I head back upstairs to my room then brush my teeth, get changed and brush my hair. Then something miraculous happens, a brown barn owl swoops in and drops an envelope that was yellowing slightly, with a red seal that had the Hogwarts Crest on it!
HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY
Headmaster: Proffesor Damocles
Dear Ms Dupain-Cheng,
     We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on 1 of September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Professor Bustier
Deputy Headmistress

{ Adrien's POV}
My father, has home-schooled me all my life, which was why I was sitting down impatiently at the table tapping my foot against the floor. My father was sitting across me, eating his toast and drinking his coffee. I had a bowl of fruit and yogurt, my father was always making me eat light for my modelling career "Adrien, I have a letter for you. From Hogwarts," he said in his usual dull voice. "That's great, Father... Can I see it?" I ask, eager to read what was inside the envelope.
"Of course. Natalie will take you to collect the things you need for your first year, but do you prefer an owl, a cat or a toad?"
I was a little disgusted at the thought of a toad and I didn't want an owl so I wanted a cat "A cat'll be fine. Thanks, Dad."

After read through the note and list 3 times I decided to go to Diagon Alley with Natalie. My Dad called a Ministry car to take us there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, thanks for reading this chapter was 657 words and I'm really proud about about that. Also thanks for taking the time to read my book I'm really excited about this!
So please vote, comment and share.

Jasmine :)