If You Love Me Say Something

Marinette recovered from her state of shock and returned to her normal life. She was excited to return to class and see her friends again. The only thing Marinette was not looking forward to was Adrien; Tikki had talked into asking him whether or not he loved her. To Tikki it was the most obvious thing in the world, but Marinette saw things differently his affection to her was just pure kindness. She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned and saw Adrien holding a red rose in his hand offering it to her she smiled and accepted it gratefully. "Thank you, Adrien." She said softly, oh how Adrien loved her honey-like voice.
"I-its no problem!" He blushed, "I saw it and thought of you." Now Marinette blushed. 'Do it! Do it, now!' She said to herself. She opened her mouth to say something but was  cut short when she heard a high-pitched, deafening squeal. "Help me! Oh, Adrikins help me!" It was Chloe, the devil's daughter. Marinette sighed nothing was happening to her, she wasn't in any kind of danger; she was merely being Chloe. "What's wrong, Chlo?" He asked with an annoyed tone of voice, he walked over to her.
"This peasant was talking to me!" She screeched while pointing to the culprit, it was a short man with a grey beard, grey hair and sandals. By now Marinette had walked over to the 'crime-scene' she laughed, "You mean Master Fu? He's the Ancient Runes teacher, comes from a long line of wealthy people and is one hundred and eighty six years old! He's no peasant. You should also be thanking him, he's the reason you were even accepted at Hogwarts!" At this point Marinette had turned into a raging monster. She respected Master Fu, he was a family friend and believes everyone has potential; something that failed to show up in Chloe. He was well respected with teachers among the school.

After the school day Marinette and Adrien decided to hang out in the library, for studying purposes. Adrien had his head buried in a book about potions and Marinettte was reading about Magic History. "Hey Mari, did you know Amortentia smells different to everybody!" He exclaimed, a little glint in his eyes.
"Oh really, why's that?" She said, still nose deep in her book. Adrien had the feeling Marinette wasn't really interested but continued anyway. "It's supposed to smell like the person you love, like if the person you love lives in bakery she would smell like freshly baked bread." He explained, Marinette blushed and hid her face behind the book she was reading. "You know, I bet you and I would recognize each other's scent in Amortentia," Marinette's eyes widened, the words just rolled of his tongue like it was nothing. "I- I mean that would be ridiculous, r-right?" He really hoped not, Marinette stood up and walked out of the library; tears rolling down her face.

Adrien found Marinette in the Great Hall crying by herself, he took a seat next to her and rubbed circles on her back. "I'm sorry, you probably don't have feelings for and you're probably getting tired of seeing me." He said a little sadly. She sniffled and shook her head, "It's not that Adrien it's just..." she sighs loudly, and sniffles again, "If you love me... Say something. All this is just confusing me. And I don't know what to think, it's the strangest feeling." She said in between sniffles. Adrien tensed up and stopped rubbing circles in her back, "I love you, Marinette." Then he walked off, sad and confused; for some strange reason.