Saved

It was Marinette's second year at Hogwarts, but she already knew more spells and charms than she actually needed to know. She was best in all her classes and could produce a Patronus Charm, she was happy at Hogwarts despite only having one friend: Nathanael. Marinette really wished she could be a Ravenclaw, she thought she deserved it but when the Sorting Hat was going to say Ravenclaw he must have been trying to tease her.

Adrien's second year had started too (duh, I'm such an idiot) except his was better than Marinette's, he was getting better at things and is now second best in the year (first still belongs to Marinette) he was friends with all the second years and he was Keeper for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team (Marinette is Seeker for the Slytherins). Only one thing was missing: Marinette, he hated to admit it but he still thought about her, sure he was angry at her but he couldn't help but wonder what they would be doing together.

{Time Skip}
Marinette was reading a book in the Slytherin Common Room by herself, with Tikki (her owl) perched in her cage. She was reading until she heard a voice 'I really hate cages!' It was exactly how she imagined Tikki's, so she looked at her and without thinking replied, "I'm sorry Tikki, I wish I could let you out, but no one likes it when your out of your cage. Especially Chloe, your always pecking, or sitting on her head, and then she starts whining about how you ruined her hair. She thinks your a nuisance!"
'But I'm not! And as for the pecking, she deserves it' the voice replied.
"Tikki she doesn't deserve it, she's a human being! And is supposed to be treated like one!" She scolded.
"Chloe? A human being, as if! She's a three-headed monster in my opinion' the voice sounded rather defiant, so Marinette gave up.
"Whatever you say, I'm going to bed." She yawned and began collecting her book, pieces of parchment and her quill.

The next day Marinette forgot about the whole conversation with Tikki, she was far to busy because of practise for Quidditch, and her classes, and because of the fact that she had bumped into Alya and Nino on the way to class and they agreed to see her at the edge of the Forbidden Forest.
{Later At The Edge Of The Forbidden Forest}
Marinette stood patiently at the edge of the Forbidden Forest, when she saw the two arrive she smiled at them "Hi," they smiled back "What did you want to talk about?" Alya asked.
"I want to talk about why Adrien is angry at me," she replied 'Seriously! She doesn't know?' The voice than sounded a lot like Alya's rang in her head, why was Marinette hearing these things? "You were laughing at him for no reason!" Nino cried in a harsh voice. 
"Of course he's mad, no one laughs at someone for no reason!" Alya added, now she was shouting which made her eyes brim with tears. "I don't ever remember laughing at him, all I remember was sitting with Nathanael and laughing about some stupid tree!" Marinette explained. "But that's the problem, you three were to busy thinking that I was laughing at Adrien when I wasn't! You can't assume things all the time, it'll make things worse." She added, angry because they were angry at her for no reason.
"Why were you laughing at trees?" Nino asked, ashamed because he thought that such a sweet girl like Marinette was laughing at Adrien, his best friend. "In the 1809 Quidditch World Cup final, a player somehow managed to jinx an entire Forrest. I thought that one of the trees looked like it had a face," she explained.
"We believe you," Nino said, of course Nino believed her he saw the same tree and pointed it out the day Adrien slipped.
"We do?!"
"You do?!" Alya and Marinette said in unison, shocked at why Nino just went ahead and said he believed Marinette.
"Of course I believe you I saw the exact same tree the same day Adrien slipped, remember I showed you the tree?" Nino explained to the two girls. "Wait, we were angry at Marinette because she laughed at a tree?" She looked at Marinette then embraced her in a tight hug, Nino joined too.

Marinette was sitting in the classroom taking notes for History of Magic, she was worried about Adrien because the Hufflepuffs had History of Magic together so of course she was worried. After a while she told herself he was late, so she forgot about it, but that was 20 minutes ago. All of a sudden she heard a scream inside her head 'Help! A dementor!' She ignored it and looked out the window she saw a glimpse of black, then that's when she realised a dementor really was inside Hogwarts! She had to think fast, the first thing that came to mind was to get out of class so she raised her hand and said, "Sir, I'm not feeling well. May I go to the Hospital Wing?"
"Of course," the professor replied. So she raced out and went down to the castle grounds and spotted a familiar blonde "Adrien, use your wand!" She called out, praying he would listen even if he was angry at her. He crawled back desperately and searched frantically for his wand. "I've lost it!" He called back, oblivious that it was Marinette standing there. This wasn't good, she brought out her own wand and jumped in front of Adrien and thought of her happiest memory: the day Adrien stood up for her, it was special to her no one had ever been that kind to her she yelled out "Expecto Patronum!" A swarm of ladybugs, that was her Patronus. The dementor fled, and Marinette had fainted.