17| Real Life

A.N: I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS WAS THE WORST CHAPTER EVER.

She really enjoyed the perfume she had on. She didn't put it on often, but when she did, she felt real good.

She slipped on her dress, long, black and laced and put on her black pumps. Her make-up was neutral and her hair was down. She gave a small twirl before heading out of the bathroom.

Sebastian was buttoning his shirt's cuffs in the bedroom and she watched as he picked up his blazer.

She spent a minute studying him and his outfit. His suit a dark blue, the lapels black, his shirt pearly white and his tie an almost velvety red.

She hasn't been invited to the premiere they were attending

She hasn't been invited to the premiere they were attending. Sebastian had and almost instantly told her that he would only be going if she did too. He wanted to show her off to the world, he said.

"You look gorgeous."

She could feel the brush creeping up on her and quickly grabbed her purse. He grabbed her hand and moved them towards the mirror, her body right in front of his.

"We look hot."
"Don't we always?"

He placed a kiss on her cheek and they were out of the hotel room. Twenty minutes later they were at the premiere of some rom-com that she had never heard of.

"Is that Chris?"

On the other side of the red carpet was Chris. With Jenny.

The feelings inside of her weren't those that she expected. Not jealousy, rage or even sadness.

Just plain happiness. She was happy with Seb and Chris with Jenny, and she was oddly satisfied with that.

When the two of them headed their way, she could feel Sebastian tense up and the arm around her waist tightening.

Her left hand slowly caressed his and she smiled at him momentarily.

"Aria. Sebastian."
"Christopher."

She scoffed at the men's behavior and smiled warmly.

"It's nice to meet you Jenny. I'm Aria."

The other woman smirked at her and for a moment Aria didn't know what to expect. Sebastian shook hands with Chris but made no motion towards Jenny.

"Right. The ex. "

That wasn't the reply she was expecting. Her eyes widened. Chris gave her an apologetic smile and she sighed. As usual, Sebastian was there to save the day.

"Wanna go in, baby girl?"
"Yes, please. It was a pleasure meeting you and Chris, it's always good to see you."

As Sebastian dragged her away, she was sure she was able to see a sly smile on her face and Chris muttering something.

As expected, the next day, they were the cover of several magazines.