35 | Instagram + Real life (THE END)

ariabennet: okay, so I know that I shouldn't be on my phone, but I promised I'd post a photo of us today

Sebastian I want you to know that no amount of years by your side will be enough. In the last five years your importance in my life has changed radically, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I've said my vows and so have you, so now here's to us.

Tagged: imsebastianstan

LIKES: 701k | COMMENTS: 381k

-----

imsebastianstan: ariabennet you're right: no phones during the wedding should be a rule. Thing is, we both aren't good at following those. And we looked too cute in the photos to keep those to ourselves.
I love you. I'll spend the rest of my life telling this to you. More than once a day.
For now this is all I'll say. Gotta make sure I always have a new way to make you smile every day. If I were to right it all down now it wouldn't come as a surprise to you and your smile wouldn't be as bright as I want it to be.

Tagged: ariabennet

LIKES: 910k | COMMENTS: 561k

-----

Aria couldn't be happier.  This was the day she'd dreamed of all life. Things were perfect.

Everyone was having fun and nothing had gone wrong so far. She watched as her sister leaned on Luke while talking to some of their friends. Her belly was huge and she and Luke were still far from choosing a name.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"My lovely wife, I'm sorry for bothering you, but it's time for the garter toss I was promised."

Sebastian's bright blue eyes stared down at her and only from his gaze she could tell how happy he was.

His smile was wide and his eyes were now dry. Sebastian would never admit it but he did cry after they were pronounced husband and wife. 

"Well, a promise is a promise right?"

Aria laughed as Sebastian pulled her towards a chair that stood in the middle of the room.

Yes, this was what she wanted. Sebastian was a constant, someone who she could trust no matter what. Someone who stayed.
Apparently that was all she needed.

-----

On the other side of the room sat Matilda, her pinky moving in circles on the rim of her glass.

After laughing for an indefinite time during the garter toss, she was now silently watching the couples on the dance floor.

"So, you with the bride or the groom?"

She turned around lazily. He was tall and built,  his eyes an extremely beautiful blue and his hair was a light brown, almost a shade of dark blonde. So was his beard. Maybe it was the light. She offered her hand. He took it, slowly shaking it.

"Matilda. Bride's."
"Chris. Groom's."

  THE END

OMG THIS WAS IT

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU YOU HAVE BEEN WITH ME SINCE CHEATER AND ALSO THOSE YOU HAVEN'T. YOU ARE AMAZING AND ARE ONE OF MY SOURCES OF INSPIRATION.

AFTER STAY COMES NEW AGE AND I HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE OF YOU DECIDE TO FOLLOW CHRIS AND MATILDA'S STORY.

THANK YOU AGAIN