32| Real life

"Okay, but I'm seriously considering using the sardine earrings!"

Aria was throwing dresses out of the closet, before picking up a small, black strapless one and a long, dark blue one.

"Why did you buy those? Don't people in Lisbon have better souvenirs to sell?"

On the screen of her computer were Matilda and Ellie. Her sister needed some cheering up (apparently she hadn't been able to tell Luke about her pregnancy) and Matilda was quickly becoming one of her best friends.

As much as she loved both Elizabeths the had to admit that her personality was closer to Matilda's. Not to mention how Kat had gradually started talking less to her.

"Which one? And they probably do. I just found the earrings funny."

Matilda looked at her as if she was crazy and her sister simply rolled her eyes, a bowl of ice cream on her lap.

"Of course you would. The blue one."

Aria looked down at the dresses again. The black was new and she was dying to use it, but the blue one was one of her favourites.

"Tilda?"

The younger girl looked up from her phone, her eyes going from one dress to the other before agreeing.

"The blue one. It's going to be cold tonight. Why isn't Lizzie with us?"

"She's probably out with Harry. God knows those two are still dancing around each other."

Ellie scoffed, swallowing a spoonful of ice cream before commenting.

"What's your definition of dancing around each other? I'm pretty sure that when I called her the other day she'd just had sex."

Matilda whistled and Aria was almost sure she heard her say "lucky bitch"

"You jealous, Edwards?"

"Why would I? It must be so awkward. Lizzie most likely dated Tom, who dated Taylor, who dated Harry. Trust me, as hot as Harry might be, I wouldn't want to be her. Now why don't you put on your dress. Aren't you and Seb leaving in an hour?"

Ellie smirked and Aria slowly started to take off her (well, it was actually Sebastian's) shirt.

"Woah, when I told you to put on her dress, I didn't mean in front of me!"

Aria covered her eyes, making Aria burst in laughter while taking off her jeans.

"Oh, now you're a prude? Is that how you managed to get Horan into your bed?"

Ellie spluttered on the other side, making Matilda's pale complexion go red.

"Horan? As in Niall Horan? I mean, TMZ and Perez Hilton went crazy at the time, but it was never confirmed!"

They could tell that the other girl didn't know what to say and were sure that in a few moments she'd disconnect the call.

"C'mon Tilly, tell us all about it."

Matilda sighed, her hair falling on top of her face. She picked a water bottle, opened it, took a sip and started talking.

"It were only a few times. Nothing major. I haven't seen him in 5 months. Sure, we slept together, but we were never an item. Besides, he met Ellie during our...  Our whatever."

Matilda's phone rang on the the other side of her laptop and they watched her pick it up.

"It's my brother. I'll call you later, okay? Aria, have a good date and Ellie, please tell Luke."

She disconnected the call before any of them could answer.

A.N: REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THERE WOULDN'T BE DRAMA? WELL THERE WILL BE. JUST NOT COMPLETELY SEBARIA  RELATED.