Ch.2 - Friends?

Friends?

I can't believe that jerk did that to me!

It doesn't help that his hot body was the only thing I could think of during my finals. It was like I couldn't get him out of my freaking mind. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Blake's. I remember how it felt to be under his seductive glare. Just the thought have me chill bumps.

"Okay students, I hope you have a happy holiday, and you have exactly two hours to finish your test. Good luck," Dr. Green stated from behind his desk.

Okay focus Allie you can do this.

Two hours later it was no use. I had finished the test, but Blake was still on the brain.

What has this boy done to me?

To speak of the devil and he will appear.

"Hey Alliebug," Blake stated smirking from ear to ear. "How was your test?"

"Oh wipe that smirk off your face," I stated grouchy. Hey what do you expect I stayed up all night.

"Oh someone needs their beauty sleep, because the princess is being grouchy," Blake mocked.

"It's your fault!" I blurted out. I didn't mean to stay that. I really must be sleep deprived.

"Okay, well how about you let me make it up to you?" Blake stated pouting with the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay," I whined. Then he drug me off, and I had no clue where we where going.

We ended up going for ice cream, and then brought it back to my dorm where we watched a movie marathon of Disney movies. Half way through the little mermaid he pulled me closer to him and started snuggling.

"Blake what do you think you are doing?" I asked confused.

"What does it look like?" He teased closing his eyes.

"Well you can't go to sleep it's the best part," I whined.

"Woman I'm tired please let me sleep," he pouted and up his head on my chest.

It felt really weird, but before I could move he was sounded asleep.

Wow that was fast!

I was trying to watch the rest of the little mermaid, but I felt something sticking me in the butt.

Did I sit on the remote?

I tired to sit up to find out what I was laying on, but that must have stirred Blake because out of protest he pulled me closer to him. There was absolutely no space between us. He even had his legs intertwined with mine. And that my dear is when I found out what was poking my butt.

Oh my god, does he seriously have a bonner right now? How does that not embarrass him? I wonder what he's dreaming about?

All of these questions filled my mind.

I decided I'd try to move out from under the big bear's grasp one more time, but that only ended up succeeding in having me face Blake. That's when I really noticed his "friend".

I continued to try to squirm out of his grasp. He pulled tighter, then grunted.

"Allie, I really suggest you stop squirming around on me, if you don't want a repeat of last night," Blake stated in a tired husky tone.

"Well your "friend" keeps poking me," I stated aggravated.

"Well your body is the reason he's awake," Blake chuckled never opening his eyes.

"Oh whatever," I hissed, and once again tired to move.

This resulted in Blake pinning me down.

"I said stop moving around," Blake laughed.

"I'm not scared of you," I laughed back. He thought he was all big and bad. Don't make me laugh.

The smirk from last night came back, and I gulped. I was really beginning to hate that smirk.

Blake slowly came down and kissed my lips. It felt really good. His lips were like a drug to me.

"Alliebug, you can lie all you want about not wanting me, but your body screams something totally different," Blake laughed and then laid back down and we finished the rest of our movies.

I'll admit I dozed off a few times, but I never stayed completely asleep, because I didn't trust Blake. I knew him way too well.

"When are we heading home for the holidays?" Blake asked as we were eating supper.

"I guess sometime next week, but I hate going home," I answered him rolling my eyes.

"Oh Allie don't be that way," Blake teased. "Everyone loves you back home."

"Correction everyone loves you," I stated aggravated. It was true Blake was Mr. Popular, Mr. Football, Mr. GagMeWithASpoon.

"Is someone jealous?" Blake laughed teasing me as I was pouting.

"No," I lied.

"Bullshit," Blake scoffed.

"Pig," I shouted.

"Mule," He yelled back.

"I love you, Alliebug," he stated smiling.

"I love you too, Blakey," I squealed and then ran for my bedroom, because I knew I was in for it. He hated my nickname for him.