Ch.5 -The Broken Boy

The Broken Boy

I was trying to sleep later that night when I heard something hitting my window. I thought it was just the branch scrapping up against it and ignored it. Then as I was drifting back to sleep, I heard what sounded like someone knocking on my window. I got up from my bed, and regretted it because the room was freezing and I was just wearing my big t-shirt. As I pushed my curtains aside I saw Blake outside my window in a tree. I slowly raised the window.

"What the hell Blake?" I asked completely annoyed. I mean it had to be like one o'clock in the morning.

Blake wasted no time and crawled into my room. I went over to turn on my lamp. Then I saw his bruised face. He had a black eye and a busted lip. It literally looked like someone kicked his ass.

"Blake, who did this to you?" I asked confused and scared.

"It doesn't matter," he stated not looking at me. "Can I please stay here tonight?"

"Hell it does matter," I sighed. I'd bet 100 bucks it was his father. Blake and his father have never had the best relationship. Blake when younger was always trying gain his approval. But when your dad's a closet drunk, things get ugly.

"Blake, did your dad do this?" I asked concerned. My heart broke just looking at him.

"Allie just drop it," he sighed.

"This is why you didn't show up at the party," I stated.

"Allie I said drop it," he growled. How he could love his father was beyond me. But Blake has always thought the moon of him.

I just sighed then looked at his cuts and bruises. He was pretty roughed up.

"Sit on my bed, and I'll be right back," I commanded as I went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. I was rummaging around the bathroom getting everything I needed when Blake followed me.

"Need any help?" He asked in a whispered voice.

"Could you really not just do what you're told for once?" I asked annoyed. I grabbed all of my supplies and headed back to my room.

"Do you really even have to ask that Allie?" He laughed as we entered my room.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Sit," I commanded.

He sat on my bed, but he was wearing that smirk again. I sat right in front of him and started cleaning up his cuts.

"Shit," he growled. I knew that it hurt like hell but I didn't want him to get an infection. I continued to doctor his wounds then I felt his hand rest on my thigh.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked confused.

"I'm holding on to you so I don't cuss or yell, which trust me I really want to right now," he stated smirking.

"And how doesn't touching my thigh help you from not doing that?" I asked smirking.

"It's soft, and it makes my mind slip away from the present pain," he stated as he started to caress my thigh.

"Blake we can't do this," I stated. I picked up the supplies and put them back in the bathroom.

When I came back to my room I thought Blake would be gone, but he wasn't. He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. He wasn't teasing me either. This kiss had a need behind it. It was so hot it made body set a blaze.

His hands traced the curves of my body, then teased the hem of my t-shirt. He carried me to my bed then removed my shirt. It was the second time I had found myself in just my underwear around him. And honestly right now I didn't care.

He started kissing down my body. Taking his time around my chest. It made me arch my back. I couldn't believe that I was making out with Blake in my bedroom.

All of a sudden Blake threw off his shirt, and I ran my hands down his chest and stomach. He was one fine hunk of male.

He then removed his pants. And the only thing that kept us from being naked against each other was our underwear.

That's when I took one of the boldest moves in my life. Looked Blake in the eyes where hovered over me and let my hand glide to my underwear. Still looking him in the eyes. I pulled them off.

That simple act made Blake's eyes burn with lust. I knew there was no going back now. I was going to go all the way, and lose my virginity to my best friend.

He was gentle, and kind. He started kissing me then massaged my thighs. The suspense was killing me. He removed his boxers. Then I didn't know what to expect. But it sure wasn't what happened next. He gently tried to enter me, and it hurt.

"Owe," I cried.

"Sorry, you're just really tight," he whispered. "Do you trust me?"

I just nodded my head. He kissed me, then all of a sudden he was in. It hurt really bad at first, and I was crying. But he just kept kissing me, and then things started feeling different. I started to feel things that I'd never felt before. I felt amazing. And Blake was so gentle. I didn't know he could make me feel this way. It was as if his body was made for mine. He read my body so well.

When we were finished, we just kinda laid there in each other's arms. I mean, what are you suppose to say after you have sex with your best friend?

"So how was I for a virgin?" I asked sheepishly. Way to go make it really awkward Allie.

"I don't know how was I for a virgin?" Blake stated.

"You're a virgin?" I asked shocked.

"Well not anymore," Blake stated laughing.

I just smiled as I realized, that Blakey lost his virginity to me as well. All the girls that made me feel awful in high school could suck it.

Blake just hugged me tighter, I could tell he was tired. Heck so was I. But I loved the feeling of being in his arms.

"I love you Allie," Blake stated then he went to sleep. I stayed awake. I couldn't believe that Blake had told me he loved me.