Chapter Three

Hey there peeps, this is the third and final writer of this story, Reynicofev23.  You can call me Fev. Yeah, that's all.

                 P.O.V. Fev

   "Oh this is gonna be fun." I said, chuckling. The coppers had finally caught up to me. "Took you guys long enough." I stated, as the officers dragged me into the police van. The head officer came up to the small window in the door. His handlebar mustache bristled with pride. He reached up and locked the doors, all the while smiling victoriously. "Make sure you lock 'em up tight, officer. Some crazy folks out there might try somethin'." I taunted. 

    Another asylum. Another place to take my anger out on. 'These guys have no idea what they're about to do.' I thought to myself.  Going to the asylum brought back memories. I tried to push them away as they flooded my brain. It was too late.

   "What do we do with her? She's scaring the other children." The woman said. "We should get rid of her! That's what we should do!" The man next to her cried. "We can't do that she's just a child. Plus, her parents are paying us to keep her here." The woman said. The man scratched his chin in thought. "What they don't know can't hurt them. Listen, if we get rid of the girl and don't tell her parents, we'll still get paid. We wait until they come here to the orphanage to pay their fee, and then we'll tell 'em she ran away." He said. "Well, it's not like they'll be very sad to see 'er gone.....let's do it." The plump woman said with excitement. 

  The two walked into the little girl's room. She faced the wall combing a dolls' red hair. She kept singing the same song she always did. The two adults didn't make a sound. Suddenly the girl stopped singing. "Can I help you?" The girl asked. She still faced the wall. "I said, can i help you, or are you going to keep standing there like baboons?" The girl spun around. "We-we've come to take you to another orphanage." The man lied. "Really? Why didn't you say so? We can go now if you'd like. I just have to get a few things." The child said eagerly. "No need for that. They'll have things for you there. Now hurry along. Go and get in the car." The woman said. The girl walked out into the driveway singing again. She climbed into the back seat and buckled up. The man got in the front and started the car. "Are you ready to go to your new home?" The man asked. "Yes." I said, oblivious to the torment that laid ahead of me.

  The memories faded and I was back in reality. I did the one thing I always did to calm me down. I started to sing. "Vem kan segla...." On I sang, the lyrics flowing through the window between me and the driver. And off to the strictest, most difficult asylum I went.